BUSTED! - Proof that scammers are not very bright...

Forum for all general ingame discussion.
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

Re: BUSTED! - Proof that scammers are not very bright...

Clarkey wrote:
Universe wrote:Running from friendly people? :( Never!!

Some people are only friendly because they want something, in a scammers case would be to befriend you to gain trust.

But without knowing they are a scammer then who is likely to runaway from someone who is being friendly?

Wouldn't make sense now would it. :-)

Well yes.. but everything we do is to get others to do or not do something they are intent on doing or not doing. :)
Basically, all we do is manipulation. Some are more sensitive to that as others.. f.x. I can make a friend of mine eat their dinner.. another friend would not eat dinner if I told him to eat it. If I want that last friend to eat dinner, I'll say nothing..

In any case. :P All human behaviour is intent on furthering their own personal goals. Or am I wrong? :D
Lone_Wolf_HU_
Fledgling Forumer
Alliance: Hungarian Unity
Race: Asgard/Ancient
ID: 1956925

Universe wrote:Running from friendly people? :( Never!!

Then make HIM run Toon_PDT_20

BTW as i mentoned, he is not changing e-mail acc's too oftenly so in this way he can be filtered out.

Universe wrote:In any case. :P All human behaviour is intent on furthering their own personal goals. Or am I wrong? :D

NO but there is limits ya know? Borders what you cannot owerstep. And when you messing with someone yust becouse it's fun, then it's definetly WRONG!
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

Aww.. :o that last part is so sad..
"if its ok
if u can
tetrid
u there
"

:cry:
Lone_Wolf_HU_
Fledgling Forumer

Yes it's Béci. Glad to know some people cannot be fooled by him.

EDIT: Waitaminute! Tetrismonkey Do you have the ID of this guy? Actually there is a Bela within our alliance. And he is not this good-for-nothing-would-be-scammer Béci
Last edited by Lone_Wolf_HU_ on Sun Aug 09, 2009 3:34 am, edited 2 times in total.
Noobert
Sedin Triplet
Alliance: Mayhem
Race: A Canuck
ID: 57572

I already knew Blizzard was a scammer, why? Just look at World of Warcraft. Such a scam. :x

Nice catch Clarkey.
Clarkey
Multi Hunter
ID: 0

Honours and Awards

Lone_Wolf_HU_ wrote:Yes it's Béci. Glad to know some people cannot be fooled by him.

EDIT: Waitaminute! Tetrismonkey Do you have the ID of this guy? Actually there is a Bela within our alliance. And he is not this godd-for-nothing-would-be-scammer Béci

The ID was posted in the chat log.
And how sure are you that this Bela is not him?
Image ImageImageImage
d347h
Forum Irregular
Alliance: ex Dominium of Bicska
Race: CylonBácsi
ID: 1913692

Clarkey wrote:
Lone_Wolf_HU_ wrote:Yes it's Béci. Glad to know some people cannot be fooled by him.

EDIT: Waitaminute! Tetrismonkey Do you have the ID of this guy? Actually there is a Bela within our alliance. And he is not this godd-for-nothing-would-be-scammer Béci

100% sure.
(I have a long history with finding Béci's (Blizzard's) multies.)
[ Retired as of 2012. 01. 29. ]
Brother Cavil wrote:I don't want to be human! I want to see gamma rays! I want to hear X-rays! And I want to - I want to smell dark matter! Do you see the absurdity of what I am? I can't even express these things properly because I have to - I have to conceptualize complex ideas in this stupid limiting spoken language! But I know I want to reach out with something other than these prehensile paws! And feel the wind of a supernova flowing over me! I'm a machine! And I can know much more! I can experience so much more. But I'm trapped in this absurd body! And why?
Mordack
The Spider
ID: 8500

Honours and Awards

I just PM'd Clarkey saying hi.

I hope he doesn't mind!
"I bet you thought you'd seen the last of me.."

(TB)
Lone_Wolf_HU_
Fledgling Forumer

Clarkey wrote:

Huhh i'm not noticed the id. And i'm not sure. But becouse Béci is the nickname of Béla, i had my suspicon.

EDIT: Ok checked the id. And im wrong srry. This Bela is beci.
ƒëmmë ƒatalë
Fragment o' Forum
Race: SL temptress
ID: 38112
Alternate name(s): cleo_catra
temptress
seraphim

just to be sure.. get a mod/admin from your alliance's forum to check isp against what Clarkey has for this scammer..

he tried to pass himself of as a girl to join DDE LMAO..
When I despair, I remember that all through history the ways of truth and love have always won.
There have been tyrants, and murderers, and for a time they can seem invincible, but in the end they always fall.
Think of it--always
Mahatma Gandhi
sixty five kills on Ascended ;)
The Forum Rules
Mods and their sections
Clarkey
Multi Hunter

Honours and Awards

Mordack wrote:I just PM'd Clarkey saying hi.

I hope he doesn't mind!

Ah that's why you did that. :lol:
Image ImageImageImage
d347h
Forum Irregular

Lone_Wolf_HU_ wrote:
Clarkey wrote:

Huhh i'm not noticed the id. And i'm not sure. But becouse Béci is the nickname of Béla, i had my suspicon.

Then sorry I thought it was about the "Bela" ingame nick, not the MSN one.
The ingame "Bela" (id=1960766) is not him.
Brother Cavil wrote:I don't want to be human! I want to see gamma rays! I want to hear X-rays! And I want to - I want to smell dark matter! Do you see the absurdity of what I am? I can't even express these things properly because I have to - I have to conceptualize complex ideas in this stupid limiting spoken language! But I know I want to reach out with something other than these prehensile paws! And feel the wind of a supernova flowing over me! I'm a machine! And I can know much more! I can experience so much more. But I'm trapped in this absurd body! And why?
Clarkey
Multi Hunter

Honours and Awards

d347h wrote:
Lone_Wolf_HU_ wrote:
Clarkey wrote:

Is that confirmed?
Image ImageImageImage
d347h
Forum Irregular

Clarkey wrote:
d347h wrote:
Lone_Wolf_HU_ wrote:
Clarkey wrote:

Is that confirmed?

Yes. But if you speak to both of them you actually find out that you will understand Bela, but not Blizzard/Béci. I have banned Béci/Blizzard several times from Hungarian Unity forums, and they are from different countries as well (based on the their ISP).. Only thing they share is their first name (Béla). So..they are not the same.
Clarkey
Multi Hunter

Honours and Awards

d347h wrote:Yes. But if you speak to both of them you actually find out that you will understand Bela, but not Blizzard/Béci. I have banned Béci/Blizzard several times from Hungarian Unity forums, and they are from different countries as well (based on the their ISP).. Only thing they share is their first name (Béla). So..they are not the same.

Yes Beci is rather difficult to understand, and that fortunately is his down fall. :-D
Image ImageImageImage

Return to “StarGateWars General”