whats the oldest alliance?

Forum for all general ingame discussion.
Brythalious
Forum Intermediate
Alliance: Warlords of Briton
Race: Briton
ID: 19326

Re: whats the oldest alliance?

I couldn't say who is or was, I know TA and a few of the others are very old, Warlords were formed on the 13th of June 2005 not long after I started playing, I don't remember all the alliances that were around then since that was a while ago, though guys like Omega and TA and DDE seem to have been around forever :P Course many have been and gone since then.
Main ID: 19326. Ascended: 2853
A Warlord never asks how many but where they are!
Arturus Rex Quondam, Rexque Futurus
FreeSpirit
Writer of the Gamestory
Alliance: Forgotten Prospects Leader
Race: Tollan/ Jedi
ID: 1947914
Alternate name(s): Wes

TA is the oldest alliance around time wise or as you want it without changing their name wise :) Originally created by BrotherCrit and Opticallove if memorie serves me right
2008 award
Quotes & Stats
Noobert wrote:You encounter a Wild FreeSpirit. You flee.
Drahazar wrote:woop freespirit getting things done, forceful yet kind, the perfect lover ...
GoAG of the Tolah - TOE - TUS - TUN - TUK
Norbe
Forum Elder
Alliance: TÅ Åtlantis Expedition
ID: 37481

FreeSpirit wrote:TA is the oldest alliance around time wise or as you want it without changing their name wise :) Originally created by BrotherCrit and Opticallove if memorie serves me right

Close.

Opticallove and Evilhomer were the original founders. BrotherCrit was one of the very early members and a very powerful one at that.

~Norbe~
Albert Einstein:"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."
Master Splinter:"The moral high ground...the best place to sight your artillery"
FreeSpirit
Writer of the Gamestory

See after 4 years you start to forget stuff :P
2008 award
Quotes & Stats
Drahazar wrote:woop freespirit getting things done, forceful yet kind, the perfect lover ...
bebita
Forum Zombie
Alliance: Familly
Race: brothers
ID: 0

is intresting how they lost their id
another guerilla tactic from them?
or what
Spoiler
Tziki wrote:
Bebita a known Spy from the server war, who joined TO under false pretences yet again has a filthy trick up his sleave. In fact it appears the Filth up his sleave is DDE and Mayhem. When confronted about them supporting Bebita and Rob3rt (as there were suspicions as to be a tiny account got his MS and Naq / Turns etc) neither deny their involved behind the scenes but instead hint towards it being a coincidence.
R8 wrote:the shock of seeing bebita in my attack logs after so long was too much to handle so I had to hit vac mode to try and recover for a few days

catch ya later :D
FreeSpirit
Writer of the Gamestory

bebita wrote:is intresting how they lost their id
another guerilla tactic from them?
or what

Actually allow me to answer that for you: Back in 2005 when Fury was leader of the TA he went inactive. For several months TA had no real leader. Back then everyone left and we reformed the alliance. Thats the first time the alliance ID of TA changed.
2008 award
Quotes & Stats
Norbe
Forum Elder
Alliance: TÅ Åtlantis Expedition
ID: 37481

@ Bebita. Already anwered that question in this thread. Eyes are for reading with you know 8)

Norbe wrote:The oldest remaining alliance is the Tauri Alliance formed a few days after the game when live in Early Feb 2005. Though we had to change our ingame ID at least once, maybe twice when various leaders left (opticallove), hense the reason for the high ID number. We have never disbanded.

Also thanks freespirit for the clarification. Juding from the timeline it looks like our current alliance ID was created in spring 2006 when Fury went inactive after his daughter died.

~Norbe~
Albert Einstein:"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."
Master Splinter:"The moral high ground...the best place to sight your artillery"
jedi~tank
Forum Zombie
ID: 0

Mordack wrote:Your mum's the oldest alliance.

lol :lol:

"What I want to see is a tight knit group not a collection of people pulling in different directions"
Deni

Return to “StarGateWars General”