Channeling

Suggest any improvements
agapooka
Semper Ubi Sub Ubi
ID: 0

Honours and Awards

Channeling

Hey guys.

I got level 9 for channeling, I started with level 5. At level 5, my "Growth Rate Per Turn While at Maximum" was at 32. 4 levels later, at level 9, it is at 34... These levels are expensive, they should AT LEAST increase this number by 1 for every upgrade :|
Agapooka wrote:The argument that because a premise cannot be proven false, it must be true, is known as a Negative Proof Fallacy in logic.
Mister Sandman wrote:Nothing at all near the negative proof fallacy in logic. If it cannot be proven false, it has to be true.
Pooka's UU Market Loyalty Card:

Rudy Pena: 1 stamp!

A Spider: 1 stamp!
chunkysoup
Forum Intermediate

there's a separate post for channeling, explains how its calculated, and the point is, the greater your max life force, the faster your channel, and considering your total is 34, you don't want each upgrade making it go up by 3% - that's moving a little too fast... i think

-chunkysoup

about to have dinner so explanation might not make any sense, channeling aint exactly on my mind, and my olfactory glands are going nuts, so yea, ignore this post lol
agapooka
Semper Ubi Sub Ubi

Honours and Awards

Ah yes, the percentage makes sense, but I didn't know that it was based on the maximum natural energy thing. Thanks :)
Agapooka wrote:The argument that because a premise cannot be proven false, it must be true, is known as a Negative Proof Fallacy in logic.
Mister Sandman wrote:Nothing at all near the negative proof fallacy in logic. If it cannot be proven false, it has to be true.
Pooka's UU Market Loyalty Card:

Rudy Pena: 1 stamp!

A Spider: 1 stamp!
Jean Gregoire Gabriel
Revolution of the Mods

Honours and Awards

Yeah I think most of the life-force stats have the same modifier. It's just for channelling, which has an inherently small base value, the effect of the modifier is harder to see.

J.G.G.
Revolutionary

Return to “Suggestions”