AC bug

High Empty
Forum Addict
Alliance: Omega
Race: God's Left Hand
ID: 102803

AC bug

As with all battles, this one has been recorded for the official history of your realm. You, of course, are the first to know the results as they are reported directly to you first. This is the official report of the battle:

The army of High Empty stormed the realm of S1eepy!

High Empty sent:
707,443 Assassin and 381,721 Super Soldier Raiders and 377,650 Jaffa Raiders

Careful and thourough observation records that the troops were armed as follows:

381,721 Super Soldier Raiders have Targeted Gate Weapon
377,650 Jaffa Raiders have Targeted Gate Weapon

Opposite this, stood the forces of S1eepy

S1eepy resisted the aggressors with:
106,215 Defense Clone and 43,597 Defense Drone
Careful and thourough observation records that the army carried the following arsenal:

0 Defense Clone have
106215 Defense Clone came unarmed!
43597 Defense Drone came unarmed!

In a fury, the two opposing forces clash!

High Empty, personally commanding Haven THE BREAKER, their MotherShip, initiates the battle.
S1eepy was was commanding EviL LeprechauN, thier MotherShip.
Haven THE BREAKER hovers above the battle!
EviL LeprechauN meets it head on!
Haven THE BREAKER uses its Energy Volley to inflict 815,900,000,000 damage, destroying 0 Energy Shields on EviL LeprechauN!
Blowing through the defenses, it also destroyed 0 Energy Volley!
High Empty's Haven THE BREAKER adds 813,750,320,000 additional attack onto their ground troops!

EviL LeprechauN uses its Energy Volley to inflict 672,620,000 damage, destroying 0 Energy Shields on Haven THE BREAKER!

The Mothership has exhausted all of its offensive power.

The forces of High Empty rush in full force, and inflict 1,769,872,431,555 damage on S1eepy's forces!
It was confirmed that 1,934 of S1eepy's forces fell at the hands of High Empty's assult.

The forces of S1eepy fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 3 damage on High Empty's forces!
They managed to eradicate 0 of High Empty's troops.

The forces of High Empty's Assassin break off from main attack force, and seek out S1eepy's Undercover Agents!
0 Assassin are taken down by the defending army while attempting to disengage from the main battle!
The remaining Assassin engage the covert networks of the realm.
With no enemy army to speak of, the main assult force assists in the hunt for covert networks! They add 100 percent to the existing power of the Assassin!
Unfortunately, S1eepy's Undercover Agents were too good at what they do for you to effectively find, target and eliminate.

The damage done by the Assassin was directly influenced by their covert killing capacity, and the covert capacity of the defending Undercover Agents
The damage to the Assassin was directly influenced by the defending military power, and the strength of the Assassin

Putting down the chronicled battle report, you cross reference and call for the corrosponding military armory reports to see the state of your weapons after such a battle...

Your Targeted Gate Weapon went from strength 2,375 to 2,315 (now 2315/2600 and 11 percent damaged)

The forces of High Empty massacred those of S1eepy
The forces of S1eepy flee from the battlefield! One could see glory on the face of the victors, and spite on the defeated!

Considering what was available at the time in the realm of S1eepy, it is recorded that
a total of 681,846,589 Naquadah was taken from the realm of S1eepy

Many wonder if S1eepy will consider retaliation, but - when force meets force - there will have to be some changes in the preparedness of S1eepy before such a feat should wisely be considered!

You engage your conversion facilities and convert 106 enemy troops to serve you, as their god!
The process was partially successful on 87 enemies - they can serve as mercs at best.
Your new troops are integrated into your untrained ranks.

AntiCovert Action 251,811,177,398,542

Covert Operatives: 713714.9912

However looking at it now he's got 500k spies
but it just didn't report that i've killed them!
"Adversity has the effect of eliciting talents, which in prosperous circumstances would have lain dormant."
"Shut Up Features" -Replijake
S1eepy
Forum Elite
Alliance: The Crazy Chickens
Race: Quantum
ID: 17110

Re: AC bug

oh, lol looks like it was reported before, didnt see this till I posted.

Guess we find the same bugs when fighting each other, eh? xD

But yea, how bout getting this fixed? :lol:

That way maybe me and High Empty wont waste time when hitting each other :-D
High Empty
Forum Addict
Alliance: Omega
Race: God's Left Hand
ID: 102803

S1eepy wrote:oh, lol looks like it was reported before, didnt see this till I posted.

Guess we find the same bugs when fighting each other, eh? xD

But yea, how bout getting this fixed? :lol:

That way maybe me and High Empty wont waste time when hitting each other :-D

are you saying that was your account aswell?
"Adversity has the effect of eliciting talents, which in prosperous circumstances would have lain dormant."
"Shut Up Features" -Replijake
S1eepy
Forum Elite
Alliance: The Crazy Chickens
Race: Quantum
ID: 17110

I aced u 2day.. and from ure logs.. and the name S1eepy in it.. i guessed it was of me...

Return to “For Admin -Bugs”