Delete/Move the old mod topics

Want to address a Forum Mod directly? Here you go...
If you want a SPECIFIC mod, use PM, but for any mod, this is the quickest place...
J.S.
Forum Elite
Alliance: EPA
Race: Human
ID: 22325

Delete/Move the old mod topics

Move em to an archive or something.. Tis frustrating as "none" of them are mods anymore 8)

I only wanna come here to talk to the mods!!
Back in my day, we massed you for disrespect!
SÅTÅN 666
Forum Addict
Race: System Lord
Alternate name(s): Ancient God Anubis

Re: Delete/Move the old mod topics

General Mod 2 wrote:then talk to us... ;)

Talk to who? who are you? ID? You guys now have to hide under certain names like Mod 2 etc...How nice....
Moddess Goddess

Excuse me. Perhaps you failed to notice the huge post by Forum instating these plans. The mod team didn't ask for this, and most of them doubt it will work, but are willing to try it because Forum has asked us to.

So don't come down on me. I'm General Mod 2. I have a job and a number, and I do my job. Who I am ingame is not important. Who I am here, is also not important.

General Mod 2.

PS: I feel like the borg. no really. "I am 2 of 4. Resistance is Futile."
Antius
Forum Regular

Are se seriously hitting on a sexless thing?
Id=66719
Mordack
The Spider
ID: 8500

Honours and Awards

So will the forum users be expected to relinquish their names and adopt numerical identifiers? :P
"I bet you thought you'd seen the last of me.."

(TB)
Moddess Goddess

Jack wrote:If memory serves correctly 2 of 4 was HOT! before she got assimilated of course :shock:

Maybe I'm hot too ;)

Antius wrote:Are se seriously hitting on a sexless thing?

I'm not a sexless thing.

Regards,
2 of 4
Antius
Forum Regular

General Mod 2 wrote:It wouldn't surprise me in the least if Jack already figured out who I am. I haven't changed my posting style.

Ye, I already noticed that, but you're not supposed to say anything ;)
so hush hush
Id=66719
Moddess Goddess

*hushes*

As for the old mod topics... I'm not sure what should be done with them, so I'll post in the mod section and find out. Seems kind of callous to send them all to the dump, kind of like "well, the old mods are out, they left things behind, lets trash it", however, they don't really belong here either.

Thanks for asking, though, Jamie.

2 of 4
J.S.
Forum Elite
Alliance: EPA
Race: Human
ID: 22325

General Mod 2 wrote:Excuse me. Perhaps you failed to notice the huge post by Forum instating these plans. The mod team didn't ask for this, and most of them doubt it will work, but are willing to try it because Forum has asked us to.

So don't come down on me. I'm General Mod 2. I have a job and a number, and I do my job. Who I am ingame is not important. Who I am here, is also not important.

General Mod 2.

PS: I feel like the borg. no really. "I am 2 of 4. Resistance is Futile."

1. I don't like the statment you made, about the mods not thinking it will work. You are all part of the MOD team. Therefore if your manager/boss/leader AKA forum says this is how we do it then the entire team says yeah sure.. Thats why everyone hates protestors. It's like when a protestor is shot NOBODY EXCEPT PROTESTERS GIVE A CRAP, when a guy who is with the team gets shot he becomes a hero.. get me.. Be a team player General Mod 2..

2. The mods should be held responsible for "attitudes"... So where the previous mods had persona's behind their modding, the mods should have to stick to a set of rules.. As in nothing personal. And no bias to anyone.. Like there was one mod on my case recently, (or I felt like they where) I even paid someone 100 billion naq for his ingame id.. However that person is "not" a mod anymore.. 8) However, if I see a numbered mod constantly on my case when posting, I will continue my original plan to mass them..

However I will say this. The moderation team has been given a "clean slate" adn that is the goal the ADMIN is trying to achieve.. To give his team a clean slate with the public...

Most of the problems originated with mods on a power trip offering their opinion where it was not really needed and locking topics prematurely.

The ONLY way a mod should be seen is

a. Clean language
b. Delete evil links
c. Keep users within the rules.

Anything else could be seen as bias. Lets just hope the mods use this chance.

J.S.
Back in my day, we massed you for disrespect!

Return to “Talk to the Mods Direct”