UP

Borek
Forum Addict

Re: UP

the 10% bonus is not from being a supporter, it is for people who donated in wave 4 or earlier. Wave 5 and later the SS bonus no longer had the 10% UP for ALL future waves as part of the bonus, so it's only early wave donators who get the 10% bonus.

BUT, there is still a bug, the above 10% bonus is fine, but i have twice got an extra 10% on top which is the bugged part, as i say it appears to be because the game is letting us have the old bonus for no commander, must be something that triggers that to happen, but i haven't spotted what...Just got a spy level and UP increase...no change, still normal for me...hmmm.
Edmund Blackadder-"The path of my Life is beset with Cowpats from the Devils own satanic herd!"
12agnar0k
Forum Addict
ID: 0

i get a constant boost of 10% - from the SS
havent seen it go up more than that
danuboy
Forum Irregular

Borek wrote:the 10% bonus is not from being a supporter, it is for people who donated in wave 4 or earlier. Wave 5 and later the SS bonus no longer had the 10% UP for ALL future waves as part of the bonus, so it's only early wave donators who get the 10% bonus.

BUT, there is still a bug, the above 10% bonus is fine, but i have twice got an extra 10% on top which is the bugged part, as i say it appears to be because the game is letting us have the old bonus for no commander, must be something that triggers that to happen, but i haven't spotted what...Just got a spy level and UP increase...no change, still normal for me...hmmm.

A friend of mine that is not supporter is having that bonus and I don`t have it. :?
Contact me:

1) Ingame ID: 1959433

2) MSN : dan_stargate@hotmail.com

Trade feedback
Gandalf the White
Forum Grunt

Bug is still here

Unit Production 500 /day (550 total). And i've only been playing 8 days so its nothing to do with previous supporter status etc.

Just bought spy level 9. I would dearly love to keep buying spy levels every turn to keep this bonus UP!
danuboy
Forum Irregular

Fix this bug as soon as possible. I`ve lost already about 500 units because of it. :?
Contact me:

1) Ingame ID: 1959433

2) MSN : dan_stargate@hotmail.com

Trade feedback
Borek
Forum Addict

i'm not getting any bonus now, so it's probably been fixed, anyone else getting a bonus still?
Edmund Blackadder-"The path of my Life is beset with Cowpats from the Devils own satanic herd!"
Neimenljivi
Forum Zombie
Alliance: Lone wolf
Race: Slovenian
ID: 82089

I told Jason to fix it and he fixed it...altho I got the bonus for 1 turn but it was gone the next turn (before I told jason about this)...I think I know what activated it but can't be sure and won't tell it here so there won't be people abusing it.

~Jack
Haz wrote:It took a bit of time, but the investigation has now been completed.
S1eepy will be banned for scripting, for the remainder of this era.
Name: S1eepy [ TheCheekyChickens ]
{Banned}
2012 Awards awarded to me:
Spoiler
Kikaz
For the Lulz
Alliance: Jötunheim
Race: Lulz
ID: 3471
Alternate name(s): Misery

Doesnt matter anyways Jack, it's disabled now.
Quotes
Meanwhile in MaYHeM
Duderanch wrote:And so it would come to pass, in December of 2012 the war between the ponies and the pandas broke out..it lasted 21 days, the result? Armagedon.
Noobert wrote:Kikaz scares me at times, and he's in my own alliance.
Dr. House wrote:I HAVE THE POWER! The power to warn, and I will **Filtered** use it too.
Kateaclysmic wrote: I thought you loved me, Kikaz. I'm getting an abortion.
Sarevok wrote:
Kikaz wrote:Ridiculous.
Congrats on the most constructive post ever...
Affirmation wrote: And Speaking of bad boys (the baddest)... Kikaz is right, Q is a family, and Affy is the love child of Kikaz and Kateaclysmic!! That is right... I am NOT AN ABORTION... but she never nursed me and Kikaz stopped being a terrible father figure to Affy years ago... Family - HA... Affy's old arse...[-X

Where is the love Kikaz??? WHERE IS THE LOVE (Dad... :smt047 ) ??? [-(
I creep though shadows
I rise up at night
I live just inside you
And give you a terrible fright
I walk through the darkness
I lurk under your bed
I live in your wardrobe
I creep up in the shed.
I tiptoe through the corridor
I follow you anywhere
I rip your braveness apart
And never ever care
I am fear so don't come near..
2007 Quantum Player of the Year Runner-up - 2011 Villian of the Year - 2012 Hall of Fame - 2012 Quantum Player of the Year Runner-up - Leader and Co-founder of the 2014 Alliance of the Year
Come_Forth
Forum Expert

Unit Production 1,030 /day (1,133 total)

It just turned on for me, but I bet it will go away next turn. If people figure out how to make it happen then you can get 10% more when you use the SS bonus to get units. I thought admin fixed this?
"Conservatives are not necessarily stupid, but most stupid people are conservatives."
John Stuart Mill
12agnar0k
Forum Addict

awh my constant 10% bonus :(

i paid good money for that in wave 5 or 6 or w,e =*(
Come_Forth
Forum Expert

Unit Production 1,710 /day (1,881 total) It is still doing it. If I used my SS bonus right now I could get 171 extra men.
"Conservatives are not necessarily stupid, but most stupid people are conservatives."
John Stuart Mill
Neimenljivi
Forum Zombie
Alliance: Lone wolf
Race: Slovenian
ID: 82089

Looks like we'll have to inform jason that bug is still there...

~Jack
Haz wrote:It took a bit of time, but the investigation has now been completed.
S1eepy will be banned for scripting, for the remainder of this era.
Name: S1eepy [ TheCheekyChickens ]
{Banned}
2012 Awards awarded to me:
Spoiler

Return to “For Admin -Bugs”