Elfen Lied

A place for random anime lovers to get together and chat!
velya
Forum Addict
ID: 0

Re: Elfen Lied

no she only had 12,

In the original manga, there is never stated to actually be an exact limit to the length of vectors diclonii have, nor is it stated that they possess a limited number of vectors. However, Lucy is depicted as having over twelve vectors, Nana possessing approximately six vectors, and Mariko controlling up to 50 vectors. In the anime, Lucy possesses four vectors, each two meters in length; meanwhile Nana also has four vectors, which are five meters long, and Mariko has 26 vectors, which are eleven meters long.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lucy_%28Elfen_Lied%29
Hollow
Forum Expert
Alliance: Vampyer
Race: Vampire

velya wrote:
In the original manga, there is never stated to actually be an exact limit to the length of vectors diclonii have, nor is it stated that they possess a limited number of vectors.

but it doesnt matter :)

anyway the manga's pretty awsome :mrgreen: but i like the visuals in the anime :mrgreen: yet ive gotten over the hype of this old series, i mean its good and im loving it strait ofter watching an ep, but there are better animes out there!
Whos Hes a Ninja
Wesker
Forum Irregular
Race: Ancient

velya wrote:no she only had 12,

In the original manga, there is never stated to actually be an exact limit to the length of vectors diclonii have, nor is it stated that they possess a limited number of vectors. However, Lucy is depicted as having over twelve vectors, Nana possessing approximately six vectors, and Mariko controlling up to 50 vectors. In the anime, Lucy possesses four vectors, each two meters in length; meanwhile Nana also has four vectors, which are five meters long, and Mariko has 26 vectors, which are eleven meters long.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lucy_%28Elfen_Lied%29

Why did I think Nana's had 6meter range :shock:

Return to “Anime Corner”