bout that thingy where it shows the Hat'ak and stargate.....

Angelus Errare
Forum Irregular
Alliance: TATS
Race: Ancient
ID: 28689

Skyflame wrote:Good idea...but perhpas a modification?

To prevent the asgard being constantly up, instead of the leading race, perhaps it should be random? Give a little surprise to each new login? 8)

this is a good idea. make it random. yeah. i would like to see that.
'Remember, second place is the first loser. You might as well start sweeping the leaves.' 'What does that make us, Mr. Reynon?' 'The leaves'
--Conversation b/w Mr. Reynon and his students
Daff
Fledgling Forumer
ID: 0

There's no point saying that it would be pointless because all we would see is tha Asgard pic forever, because the way it stands at the moment, the pic we have now is the only pic we're ever gonna see.
Lord Sokar
almost spammer

There's no point saying that it would be pointless because all we would see is tha Asgard pic forever, because the way it stands at the moment, the pic we have now is the only pic we're ever gonna see.

ok, did you not see the guy before you, and me say random lol
Scott Ewing
Forum Newbie

I dont think that it should be random.

if it was only th race in controll then it would give the other three races a bit of motivation to do something about it.

picture it this way, if the asgards are in controll, so a really powerfull tauri or goa'uld see the pic, then they would go to all lengths (eg. create new powerfull alliance, join other players as commander/officer, etc.) to get their race back in the laed.

also, they could have more than one picture for each race, making it a bit interesting while that race is in controll.
Pride is not in never falling,
But rising every time we fall.
Pakarinen
Forum Grunt

Greetings

Common... replicaters love our theme... i jsut wish they wouldnt always infect our ships... yeeeshh

Return to “Suggestions Archive”