Not on the 10 dayy PPT given on ascended ?

Boomarang
Forum Irregular
ID: 80570

Not on the 10 dayy PPT given on ascended ?

Hi all

Myself and my fiance is not in PPT on the ascended server , we took us out of the black hole when we heard that every one gets a 10 PPT .

When I view her it does not say that she is in PPT and the same goes when she views me .

Can a Gameadmin please help me in this matter

Kind regards

Booms
quickshot84
Forum Irregular
Race: Goa'uld
ID: 0

Re: Not on the 10 dayy PPT given on ascended ?

what date did you leave PPT?

from the game update on Oct 2, 2007:

All accounts were given 10 days protection while this change was introduced. There are 5 days left as of right now!

it doesnt mean that you get a 10day ppt from when you login, but there was a server wide ppt for those days on all accounts which expired on the 7th of october
Member of Ω Allegiance: 22/6/05 - 7/1/07
www.co-opp.net - because gaming was made to be fun [Clan OhnD, mcsA, mcOhnD!] - {CoD4/CSS/TF2} - #co-opp
Sphinx42
Goa'uld

quickshot84 wrote:what date did you leave PPT?

All accounts were given 10 days protection while this change was introduced. There are 5 days left as of right now!

it doesnt mean that you get a 10day ppt from when you login, but there was a server wide ppt for those days on all accounts which expired on the 7th of october

As a matter of fact... I'm still on PPT:
Protected
for: 1,952 minutes

The '5 days' mentioned were probably just an approximation :)

Edit: and there was a bug involving many accounts on vacation mode when the update was released (see Ascension section and here, several topics). If I'm not mistaken, the bug was finally fixed and the accounts received the APP that everyone else did, but it was impossible to place them on PPT.
Last edited by Sphinx42 on Sun Oct 07, 2007 4:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
Gone, left, no longer here.
quickshot84
Forum Irregular
Race: Goa'uld

Lucky Starr wrote:
quickshot84 wrote:what date did you leave PPT?

As a matter of fact... I'm still on PPT:
Protected
for: 1,952 minutes

The '5 days' mentioned were probably just an approximation :)

*shrugs* was a guess :p

i dont even play ascention, but the dates sounded like they'd be close to the finish time
Member of Ω Allegiance: 22/6/05 - 7/1/07
www.co-opp.net - because gaming was made to be fun [Clan OhnD, mcsA, mcOhnD!] - {CoD4/CSS/TF2} - #co-opp
Boomarang
Forum Irregular

There is plenty ppl still on PPT on ascended and if there is 5 dyas left I whould like to have them aswell :-D
Sphinx42
Goa'uld

Boomarang wrote:There is plenty ppl still on PPT on ascended and if there is 5 dyas left I whould like to have them aswell :-D

:roll:
And I thought I was clear enough...
Pretty much everyone is on PPT on Ascended, except those affected by the bug, so I suppose you are one of them.
If your account was affected, I'm afraid there's nothing the admins could have done - it was either losing the PPT or staying on vacation mode, as Forum put it; it's simply bad luck, going on vacation mode before a big update.
It's not 5 days left from now, but approximately 5 days left from October the 2nd, when the update was announced... still about one day left.
If you still have questions, read the topics I mentioned.
Gone, left, no longer here.
Liquidfoxx
Forum Irregular

Still on my PPT :D
Great holy armies shall be gathered and trained to fight all who embrace evil. In the name of the gods, Browsers shall be changed to carry the internet out amongst the peoples and we will spread Firefox to all the unbelievers. The power of the firefox will be felt far and wide and the wicked users of IE shall be converted to use the true browser.
Boomarang
Forum Irregular

Liquidfoxx wrote:Still on my PPT :D

Aaarg bugger !! :-D what is PPT can u eat it LoL

Return to “Ascended Bugs Archive”