rate turns/DMU

Suggest any improvements
Aegidius
Forum Irregular
Alliance: Lone Wolf
Race: Ancient
ID: 36797

rate turns/DMU

I think the rate 1AT = 1mil naq is too low now that the server is going up in units and naq production. maybe 10mil would be more realistic, setting the minimum usefull naq attack in 150mil naq and turning the maximum amount of naq that you can get from the turns in 20bil naq. Maybe 10 is not a good number but still 1mil looks really small and useless even for someone in his first days in the game.
Chris M
Forum Expert
Race: System Lord
ID: 13122

Re: rate turns/DMU

good idea!
or flip it around make it lower the more production you got if admins wants to let people catch up
RETIRED
Mojo Rising
Forum Irregular
ID: 1975707

Hey! I have another idea that would be cool. Why don't we just let people type in their own income and planet production on ascension and not have to worry about working for it? Wouldn't that be so neat? Yeah.
Chris M
Forum Expert
Race: System Lord
ID: 13122

Mojo Rising wrote:Hey! I have another idea that would be cool. Why don't we just let people type in their own income and planet production on ascension and not have to worry about working for it? Wouldn't that be so neat? Yeah.

Hope you copyrighted that idea, admin might steal it next with the way the game is going
RETIRED
Aegidius
Forum Irregular
Alliance: Lone Wolf
Race: Ancient
ID: 36797

Mojo Rising wrote:Hey! I have another idea that would be cool. Why don't we just let people type in their own income and planet production on ascension and not have to worry about working for it? Wouldn't that be so neat? Yeah.

If you don't like the updates admin made that is your problem. In fact you could create a topic were all the high ranked ppl go and cry for it instead of doing it in every thread.. or you could have a positive attitude and think about what is best for the game and not only what is best for you.

Now going back to the topic:
when admin added the posibility to sell the turns he put a 1AT = 1m DMU why? I don't know but the way I see it the rate is too low EVEN for a player in his FIRST day in the server because the server changed A LOT. If the rate is taken to 1AT = 10m it is still useless for almost everyone except for the ppl begging in the game or for ppl coming becoming to activity with 2k AT sitting there.

btw: this is not an update for me and I would never suggest a player to sell their turns since you can always get much more if you farm.
anh yeu em
Forum Newbie

i would even go to 1at = 100m; making a full turn attack at 1,5B
it's actually so easy to strike low rank accounts and get 5-10B from them...
Trade feedback
Anh Yeu Em = I Love You
id=35301

Return to “Suggestions”