I did it!!! Wahoo

for all the 'I quit' threads....
worry not - if you come back, you are not punished :)
J.S.
Forum Elite
Alliance: EPA
Race: Human
ID: 22325

I did it!!! Wahoo

If you find any of this confusing, each week is a month and each month is a year!

And if this doesnt make sense so what!!!

As I sat there on the bridge of my battleship gazing out at the once proud expanse of the empire I once had, I pondered, why am I still here trying to bring back the past.

So I hit the order for Hyperspace, and made the jump to EPA Space, the galaxy was once filled with EPA members and their associates, who where one of the founding members of the GA, the old battle cruisers which where now being used as naq transports as there was mostly peace throughout the galaxy. The old empires are nothing of their former glory. The once all powerful untouchable Omega Empire, reduced to just one of the top superpowers, still not what they used to be!

As I emerged from Hyperspace, a quick scan around showed some populated planets, none a real danger, and then there was the ruins of Crystal Force planets, and the rebellion a few years ago with the creation of the CIA, which ultimately led to the destruction of CoP and placed the galaxy into the turmoil it is in today. Little factions waring over little amounts of naq, well not so little, in the days when the great Wolf359 ruled over the EPA empire 4 billion naq would have gone a very long way, now making 4 billion in 30 minutes means your solar system is not enough.. I again gave the order to press on..

The sensors picked up the peace tranmissions of the various planets, peoples who had been abandoned when their leaders ascended, still traded through the Stargate with my world, being one of the only unascended worlds made my system famous, all knew that they would be safe in the system protected by J.S. as he would go to extremes to destroy all enemies of those under his protection no matter what their size, place or power. When J.S. came to your system, you either obeyed his wishes or burned because of his wrath!! Most battles ended peacefully with no caustilities! However there were those one or two who would try and rebel. These people ended up with their system being seiged for years, forcing the eventual surrender by their leaders, and then leaving the galaxy forever, hoping to someday return and seek revenge!

Thinking back I can remember the men and women who served in my army, the countless thousands who died becuase of revenge, I had tried to bring peace and order to the galaxy, however like all good intentions, I ultimately failed. For you see people will be whoever they are no matter what. It was at this time I realised that no matter what in the end we are all going to be alone, so I shifted my system out of phase and moved away from my home of nearly 18 years, and set out to explore the galaxy, disappearing completely off the radar. My officers began monitoring subspace communications, seeing what the news was around the galaxy, and I would dispatch my strongest men to help out where I saw fit, coming and going as if they were never there, leaving a wake of destruction and making entire systems and their officers disapear.

Eventually as time wore on, I retired! No longer was I the champion of the little man, for I had thought them to fend for themselves!

So I set out into the universe searching for a galaxy where I could create a new empire moulded after the teachings of the great Wolf359 and thus it happened. I stumbled apon a small galaxy and established a foothold there. Now leading a successfull alliance of systems to being the ruling force. We are peaceful but will fight if attacked as was thought by the great Wolf359.

So as it took me 2 years to travel back here, I wish to inform you that J.S. has left the SGW galaxy! To all who know me best, you know me as a god killer! So long SGW, as I hit the self destruct on the system protected by J.S., I may return one day to claim back my lost property.

Jamie
Back in my day, we massed you for disrespect!
JediMasterX
Forum Zombie
Alliance: The Legion
Race: Jedi
ID: 101050

Re: I did it!!! Wahoo

J.S. I for one will miss you
(11:31 PM) Biscuit: I wish it was Jedi that massed me instead of a noob!
Tweety Girl says (11:48 PM)
.. i'm gonna come off vac mode just to mass JediMasterX so i can say "i hit it" .. damn that boy is smokin hot
2,454,890 Untrained ware taken from the realm of Oma Dasala.
{TAF DESCENTIONS}
Angnoch
Dancing Shark God
Alliance: ~Leaf Village~
Race: Care Bear
ID: 1917273

sorry to see you go man. I met you during CIA CoP war and you were always good for a chat hope everything goes well in RL. Good Luck
Spoiler
[BERSERKER]
Forum Regular
Race: Tauri
ID: 0

:smt022

awful day for SGW indeed
J.S.
Forum Elite
Race: Human
ID: 22325

Did I mention I did that over a month ago :) Quit i mean :)
Back in my day, we massed you for disrespect!
Wolf359
The Big Bad Admin
Race: Tauri

Honours and Awards

I did it once too - but I came back! :-D

Sad to see you go Jamie - truly a great player!
Severian wrote:So I say as a last resort, splice Semper & Wolf359 for a good balance, Clone said unholy abomination a hundred times, let loose on forums and problem solved.
Mod Speak
Teal'auc of the Void
Stubborn Tok'ra
Alliance: MaYHeM
Race: Tenno SKOOM
ID: 38133

Noooooo... :(
I will miss you friend. :(

Teal'auc
Nothing but a whisper from past...
I like, totes need a nice signature. But I'm lazy to put one in. Just imagine one.
Hansbrough
Forum Expert

omg! i missed this. Jamie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Catch me on msn mate... You'll be missed ingame, I'd rather not miss ya in rl.
Dark Bahamut
Forum Elite

i thought you had quit all right
best of luck mate

if you get a chance stop over to slovenia convention next summer
will be a lot of fun and would good to have ya with us, even if ya dont play

Sticks and stones will break your bones but Dark Bahamut will hunt down and kill your entire family.

Return to “Quitting....”