Goodbye my fellow SGW players

for all the 'I quit' threads....
worry not - if you come back, you are not punished :)
Vegito_
Forum Irregular
ID: 0

Goodbye my fellow SGW players

well i stopped playing about 2 weeks ago i think, but never had time to tell every1 :P

but i would like to do so now

since i am going to be heading to sea next year im not going to have as much spare time as i do now (if u think i deserve more then plz ring and tell the Navy :P)

i would just like to mention a few people who made this game enjoyable for me......

first there is Coolmick47, you were the reason i played this game in the first place and i thank you for that. We have been in nearly all the major wars together and have worked as a team many times.

Edd, Bex, TCW members - u have been great m8's to me while playing and as long as i remember this game im sure i will always remember your names as well.

Dean_S - i know u went through a rough patch in the game.... but u have always been a really good m8 to me and i would always do nething to help u out as u would to me.

Bill - i know your not around nemore but you were still a great player to me and the best CO i have ever had, thanks for being there when i needed help at the start.

Reborn & STI - u were both great people to know ingame, and im glad i did get to know u... even if it was only for a short time.

TO members - u were also 1 of the best group of players ingame that i got to know, never hard to get a hold of, never to busy to have a convo, never to busy to help.

OSL - im sorry i didnt get to stay for long when i was in the alliance but things just didnt work out the way i thought it would, im sure if i come back to the game full time ill send u a PM and would be happy to join back into the ranks again.

Australian players (Steve, jess, su, alex, whitey, sav and many more) - you were all great people to get to know and im so happy i went to the meet-up's and got to know u all not only as players but as m8's in real life. i look forward to keeping in touch with a few of u as well

ADMIN - thank u so much for making this game and keeping it running, u do a great job and i dont think many other people could do it as well. i have no idea how u put up with all the **Filtered** some people give u, so i take my hat off to u sir

and many many many.......many more people i know in this game that i wish i could mention but cant think of right now, thank u all for making this such an enjoyable game.

i have started up a little account (ID=1925676) to play untill i leave at the end of Feb, so i might even get a few massing's in b4 i leave :P

GOODBYE EVERY1
deathcomestoall789
Fledgling Forumer

Re: Goodbye my fellow SGW players

Took ya awhile to make a thread :P, anyway I'm sure you will be back eventually somehow...its pretty hard to stay away from this game I reckon. Its gonna be weird playing without ya but I suppose this is the best chance I am ever going to get to catch up to your former army size :lol: , and when/if you come back I will help you build up.
Spacey
Forum Zombie

Ciao. Stay safe.
"We few. We happy few. We band of brothers.
For those who shed their blood with me today
will always be my brother."
Nuto vixen
Forum Addict

It was a pleasure to meet you and I hope to be seeing you more regularly.

You better not become a stranger, you're an awesome guy to hang out with, and you're a lot of fun Luke.

Thank you for coming along to the meetings and proving how awesome Australian players are.

\:D/ :smt026 :smt109 Navy guys rule! *salutes you* :smt109 :smt026 \:D/

-Nuto/Jess

It's not a matter of luck; it's just a matter of time.
Vegito_
Forum Irregular

haha ill always be around somewhere, u cant get rid of me that easy.....

ill be checking in on the forums every now and then, plus with mick still playing im sure ill find out whats going on :P
Heaven Seeker
Forum Irregular
ID: 53537

Hello Mate,

Best of luck to you for the future. Have fun and take it easy ;).

Take Care
Mark
Vegito_
Forum Irregular

Heaven Seeker wrote:Hello Mate,

Best of luck to you for the future. Have fun and take it easy ;).

Take Care
Mark

OMG i almost forgot about u mark, damn u were a great person to know in the game..... hope all is well for u m8

Return to “Quitting....”