Scammed from "Dezaster"-Hellboy, check inside

list of users that, due to poor behaviour, not fulfilling deals, or otherwise, are banned from trading....
DO NOT trade with these people, else you will lose what you give!

Moderator: Market Mods

kopriwac
Forum Grunt
ID: 1903083

Re: Scammed from "Dezaster"-Hellboy, check inside

Maybe it would be a good thing if we could track newly made forum accounts and be more carefull when trading with them. It sure is suspicious if new forum account is trying to trade or sell game account. Maybe ask around who is certain player and who's the owner of the account being sold (so he doesn't switch it again).

What the IP is concerned, he could have dynamic IP. Don't know what can admin do to against that. Many are still using Siol's (net provider) dynamic IP, so he can "change" it anytime he wants. If the admin banned certain IP's that would mean some could not connect to the game.

The ones who are trading accounts should be very carefull who are they trading with and always agree on paying in advance certain amount of € or game resources.
Bla bla bla no signature atm
kurai
Fledgling Forumer

and still he roams free... he is very much active with his account the_lord but none does anyything... (yeah, talking about admins)

i have asked before, dunno if it was in this thread, but there is supposed to be an e-mail address to a person dealing with multis, anyone know the address? there has got to be a faster way, a guy threatened someone in his school and he got banned quite quickly, within days, so i dont think it's impossible to ban anyone in less than 1 year (which seems to be the time it takes nowadays to get anyone banned)

cheaters and scammers and multis roam free, and they know it takes a VERY long time before they get banned, and by that time they have allready scammed and cheated ALOT, and they just make a new accont, and a new, and another one... this really is cheaters paradise
Reaperman
Forum Intermediate

This player is not banned as scamming is not against the game rules. (dispicable yes but against the rules no) This is why you are advised to be VERY careful who you trade with. It has been said on many occasions and in many different threads. choose your trade partners carefully
market mod speaking
SÅTÅN 666
Forum Addict
Race: System Lord
Alternate name(s): Ancient God Anubis

Envy wrote:Owk...

that Evilwar or whatever didn't he had a 174+ mill army size ? Were is it ???

[Kratos] old leader of VNM is hellboy too I think
kurai
Fledgling Forumer

scamming is one thing, but i do not believe for a second that he is NOT a multi, and i do not believe he will NOT be banned if he was investigated

but yes i know scamming is against the law but not against sgw-rules, but i think he has done more than enough to deserve a ban

i have seen his account go from nothing to über in an hour, and without hardly using any turns, i don't know how he would accomplish that without multis... and in perg

but oh well, i drop my case, it's not leading anywhere anyway
Omoc
Forum Elite
Alliance: *Lone Wolf*
Race: Tollan
ID: 0

This guy talked with me alot :? tried to "buy" my account...

He knows few things about proxies, so i doubt admin could prevent him from playing the game :(

Return to “The Black Listed Traders”