Macocosm scammer

list of users that, due to poor behaviour, not fulfilling deals, or otherwise, are banned from trading....
DO NOT trade with these people, else you will lose what you give!

Moderator: Market Mods

danuboy
Forum Irregular
ID: 0

Macocosm scammer

ID 50526 name:Macocosm
He`s most likely a multy but not sure, must be checked ID :1922849

He scammed me, made 123 mill army friday and today (sunday) has 6 mill on Macocosm, and on the multy account had 20 friday, now 2.7mill .

His MSN: anubisra_1977@hotmail.com

Don`t trade with him, and I`d also appreciate if admin would look to see if he`s a multy and if so bann him before he scamms another person.
Contact me:

1) Ingame ID: 1959433

2) MSN : dan_stargate@hotmail.com

Trade feedback
Deathshotshooter
Forum Regular
Alliance: Peaceful Lone-Wolf =D
Race: System Lord
ID: 71521

Re: Macocosm scammer

I would like to add to this.

Couple of days ago when i was selling UU for $$ he came to me on msn, and said

"I will pay 10/mill, and i wont get any lower then that"

Which got me very suspicious.

I agree, beware of him, and do not trade.

If you ask him/her for a voucher, he/she will say they have none (hiding something?)

Deathshotshooter
Death is only the beginning - Nex est tauntum exordium!!

Deathshotshooter's Trade FeedBack -
http://herebegames.com/StarGateWarsNew/ ... 8&t=102777
RebornRaider
Fledgling Forumer

He approached me on the 23rd saying he was looking to buy naq and would pay $25/T for it (which immediately made me suspicious) and was going on 8 days of PPT starting on the 24th ... so we could do the trade then.

$25/T? Either he was a noob or a scammer. He wanted all the naq I would sell, and I had 10T but said I wouldn't take more than $150 for it ($250 was just way too much -- and if he was just a noob, I wasn't going to overcharge him that badly).

By the 24th, his account suddenly had 123M troops and he had 9T naq in the open (he was on PPT). When IMed him (assuming that he found another seller), he said he still wanted to buy the naq, but insisted that I send him the naq before he sent the $ to my paypal account.

I asked if he had a feedback thread and he said no, and no one else insisted upon receiving the $ first and I could clearly see how much he bought. I told him that I did have a feedback thread and I could see how much he had received, but had no evidence that he had paid for any of it (apparently he hadn't!).

So I told him "no deal" (my feedback thread is solid ... any normal person would trust me, and I had my scammer doubts).

The whole time, he seemed quite friendly and he ended the conversation with something like "no hard feelings? If I wanted to buy some stuff later, would that still be ok?" and I said "sure". So he seemed cool enough ... the details just didn't add up.

P.S. Later on the 23rd, a different buyer found me and wanted the naq first saying he didn't have the $ yet but could pay me on Monday. He had a *solid* feedback thread, so I sent the naq and ... sure enough, the $ showed up today.
Deathshotshooter
Forum Regular
Alliance: Peaceful Lone-Wolf =D
Race: System Lord
ID: 71521

Yes he said the exact same thing to me when he tried to buy my UU.
Death is only the beginning - Nex est tauntum exordium!!

Deathshotshooter's Trade FeedBack -
http://herebegames.com/StarGateWarsNew/ ... 8&t=102777

Return to “The Black Listed Traders”