Omega Blade Innocent

list of users that, due to poor behaviour, not fulfilling deals, or otherwise, are banned from trading....
DO NOT trade with these people, else you will lose what you give!

Moderator: Market Mods

Omega Blade
Forum Intermediate

Re: Omega Blade, ID 85967 Scammed me 8mill UU

Apophis The Great wrote:Any link with it?

:?

viewtopic.php?f=38&t=103214

Quite confusing considering both involve Omega Blade/Bad Luck :o

not sure u saw it but i posted that i changed my name because ihave been having bad luck for the last 2 weeks till now.. go to other post and see not sure in which topic i posted it on
Omega Blade
Forum Intermediate

like i promised i told my friend to broker u the uu. check it out.. 5million uu paid. if i was a scammer i would hve traded my account and chnaged my name and be silent.. in which case i am not.
[creed]
Forum Newbie

First off... AGA shut the the hell up your a liar, a giant n00b, and you lick major ass, you'll do anything to look good, not that you can anyway but that's besides the point. You scam everybody and cheat your way to the top. Secondly... Reyne, if this is true i will do everything i can to help you mass the chump, incase you didn't know this is callum lol.
I <3 You
Fledgling Forumer

Do you have AGA's ID? couple of players over 100mil army size waiting for it.
Other Signatures~
Spoiler
Storm Boy
Fledgling Forumer
Race: Repli/NanoTi

Bad Luck wrote:like i promised i told my friend to broker u the uu. check it out.. 5million uu paid. if i was a scammer i would hve traded my account and chnaged my name and be silent.. in which case i am not.

Kept his word, and delivered a 50% of the UU owed.

Other Amounts coming in weekly which I am fine with. Now proven Omega Blade is to be traded with, as he is not a scammer...

[creed] wrote:First off... AGA shut the the hell up your a liar, a giant n00b, and you lick major ass, you'll do anything to look good, not that you can anyway but that's besides the point. You scam everybody and cheat your way to the top. Secondly... Reyne, if this is true i will do everything i can to help you mass the chump, incase you didn't know this is callum lol.

Heya Callum, Hey man thanks. Good to see you on the forums. But its okay now thanks heaps bro, i'd sacrifice my account for you if needed. But yeah lol rip em up bro ;)

lol

So yup Omega Blade is off the hook, I will change the topics name and get a mod to lock ( not delete )...
Omega Blade
Forum Intermediate

Re: Omega Blade Innocent

dude, u are one lucky man. ur guy had some net problems and he did ascept the broker and it expired.. and my guy couldnt get on the net for a day or sumthing.. U were lucky no one raided him. :shock: and i am lucky becuse he is a good guy and told me about this and asked whether to send it to the same person or someone else?
Storm Boy
Fledgling Forumer
Race: Repli/NanoTi

Hehe

Not to worry.

Please no more posts in this topic
Lore
Fountain of Wisdom
Alliance: The Dark Dominium Empire
Race: System Lord / AJNA
ID: 1928117

Honours and Awards

Closed at request of author
schuesseled wrote:And Yes, If someone attacked me with a knife and I had a cannon I would shoot them with it.
Age old saying that, "Dont bring a knife to a gun fight"
Reason, youll get dead.

Return to “The Black Listed Traders”