angel santuary

A place for random anime lovers to get together and chat!
Tigatron
Forum Elite

Re: angel santuary

~Zekk~ wrote:without me it might not exist. ;)

~Zeke~ - seriously. the three people responsible for the creation of this section are Raistlin Majere, for creating an anime thread in the spam temple, Psi, for being an anime fan and admin at the time, and me, who suggested there be a section where the anime fans could get away from the anime haters(who all ruined rai's thread :().

*gasps* there was a crazy gold skinned wizard here
and i have seen much more but fell asleep so i missed like a few episodes
~Zekk~
Forum Addict
Alliance: Universal Consciousness
Race: Magi
ID: 616

Raistlin is a player, who once upon a time was one of the leading members of one of the greatest alliances ever to grace the presence of this game.

if you knew that, then good for you.

me? i have no idea who the orginal guy was...i know he came from some book, but i never read it. so meh. Raistlin to me is the spammer and otaku Rai who was the first mod of this section back when it was a hidden section that only the anime lovers group could see...ahh, those were the days. :-D

but then he vanished and the corner was dead. :(

but now the corner is open to all and its alive! woot!

~Zeke~
Image--by Miko Miko, for KonataChan, of animesuke. *borrows without permission, but with credits* ~_^

Anyone Play Go?
Omoc wrote:
S*rew the equality!

I LOVE WHEN MY GIRLFRIEND DOMINATES ME! :lol: :lol: :lol:
demonicwolf
Forum Intermediate
Race: Dragon Slayer
Alternate name(s): FD3s

hmmm.

nah trust me when i tell you id spam the **Filtered** outta people for that one.

maybe thats why i actually have army kinda....

i dont think its right for someone tel say anything is better then one thing becuase nothing is equal. people who do think that live in a world only i wish i could live in... so if someone said something like that to me id ask why dose it seem action movies as of late seem to take more and more of a anime feel and story line not only that but anyone notice they have taken a real likeing to comics...

and if you think about it and think about the plot alot of "newer" action movies dont have a reall deep plot kinda like being placed there to call it a actual movie type scenario...

then again i could just be dalirous do to 3 days of not sleeping and not eating either.

ahh the wonderfull feeling of insomnia... :? :lol:
Shinobii
Forum Irregular
Alliance: Tauri Alliance
ID: 37189

I saw this anime by accident when I walked in on a showing at Anime Expo 2001. It is without a doubt one of the worst things i've seen. It probably appeals to the shoujo-ai crowd or something, but seriiously, it was odd.

To this day, I still use the "Enough of this big brother stuff" line whenever I see anything remotely related to incest. That has gotta be one of the best lines in any anime i've seen. Well, not so much best, more like wrongest.

The only thing that keeps me from calling this is the worst thing ever, was that we saw X the movie right afterward. It was a pretty bad afternoon.
Solus
WAR POPE
ID: 0

Honours and Awards

~Zekk~ wrote:Raistlin is a player, who once upon a time was one of the leading members of one of the greatest alliances ever to grace the presence of this game.

me? i have no idea who the orginal guy was...i know he came from some book, but i never read it. so meh. Raistlin to me is the spammer and otaku Rai who was the first mod of this section back when it was a hidden section that only the anime lovers group could see...ahh, those were the days. :-D

~Zeke~

i remember all this... like Zekk i dont know the original but i do know the spammer and otaku... lol

i remember discovering the corner after being flamed in the spam temple ages back... (mustve been in the faction wars way back when... but i dont remember clearly, im tired. :P
Slim87R wrote:I think your Solus is showing.
Spoiler
Juliette wrote:Glory to the Solus.
Psyko wrote:You sick and twisted little Sol, you. :smt047 :smt049
Malx wrote:
Noobert wrote:I love when Solus posts. It brightens my day because of how awesome he is.
+1
Eärendil wrote:
SuperSaiyan wrote:
Eärendil wrote:Making fun of SS in his face
Ĕɱƿŷ wrote:Punching SS in his face
its ok, you both love me more then existence itself anyway
No, No I don't.
I love Solus.
And I even love Canadian Bacon more than you.
Radiance wrote:Oh my marriage-consummating deity.. that was awesome. :shock:
(F)(¯`• (F)¸·´¯)«§müg»™(¯`·¸(F) •´¯)(F) says (5:38 PM):
*who is solus?
Chris/Deviathan[EVE Online] says (5:38 PM):
*solus is god
*and he touches us all with his noodly appendage
[BoT] Eärendil :: Matt says (5:38 PM):
*solus is... better than raptor jesus
SuperSaiyan - Pirate says (10:25 PM):
*solus is out for blood Image
raistlin majere
Forum Elite
Alliance: Withheld
Race: Nanotimaster
ID: 8675309

~Zekk~ wrote:Raistlin is a player, who once upon a time was one of the leading members of one of the greatest alliances ever to grace the presence of this game.

~Zeke~

I guess I'm known for vanishing aren't I?
Psi Kiya Trist wrote:ZOMG IT"S RAI!!!
~Zekk~
Forum Addict
Alliance: Universal Consciousness
Race: Magi
ID: 616

yes, you should stop that. its unhealthy. :P
Image--by Miko Miko, for KonataChan, of animesuke. *borrows without permission, but with credits* ~_^

Anyone Play Go?
Omoc wrote:
S*rew the equality!

I LOVE WHEN MY GIRLFRIEND DOMINATES ME! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Return to “Anime Corner”