Suggest any improvements
TheRook
Forum Addict
Alliance: Warlords of Briton
Race: Humanoid
ID: 30679

Re: Destroy Military Requiring a War setting

thats not true

the losses to the one being hit by the sniper are ALWAYS far higher than what the sniper loses...

thats why they do it...

TheRook
My Account for Sale (cold hard cash) at the link below (Have a look its a great deal!)
http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 1&t=174111

Main ID = 30679 | Ascended ID = 1467
Thufir_Hawat
Forum Regular

There is still significant losses if the defender has a decent assassin. Which normal players use Hunt Assassins first to reduce.

By making it where Assassins are useless the "Sniper" accounts will run amock. Prehaps double or triple the defensive capabilties of Assassins against attacks. This way players that honestly buy assassins to protect their military get valid protection, yet those that just build a strike without buying defence or Assassin protection are at risk. If you want to protect your stike then you need to buy Assassins and to protect them a Defence.

I do agree there is a problem I think though it is not that Sniper accounts lose there attackers so easily but that accounts like Lore are so easily vulnerable.

Removing the CAPs also would help, since with the new CERs anyone willing to sacrafice a few days of Planets can easily farm or destroy an established account.

I have a 1,000+ Assassin it is the first stat I moved to 1,000 because of its importance in defence and attacking. Yet I still use Hunt Assassins first to maximize my damage in wars.
Lore
Fountain of Wisdom
Alliance: The Dark Dominium Empire
Race: System Lord / AJNA
ID: 1928117

Honours and Awards

my whole point is,,, someone with 500 mill planets and a decent assasin skill could decimate (I feel like, this is not proven) Every account in this game no matter the size. a 4 bill planet account could not even defend it. The smaller sniper account needs no stats, it needs no income, and it wants to stay low to optimize its rank mods.

And since the only way to stop them is deascention, admin has removed that as an option so we are powerless against these accounts.
schuesseled wrote:And Yes, If someone attacked me with a knife and I had a cannon I would shoot them with it.
Age old saying that, "Dont bring a knife to a gun fight"
Reason, youll get dead.
repli**cator
Forum Intermediate
Alliance: SOLO
Race: RepliTiMaster
ID: 65108
Alternate name(s): makanko
~mak~

i disagree...
you can claim indeed they can't be stopped in ascension but i tend to think that you would on the other hand never allow their main account to grow..
and imo main still counts for more then ascension...sure you can get descended but you only loose half your bonus in main...main is still so much more important and those snipers will just get godquested and have their main acount sat on probably..
POWER to the repli/nanoti !
Role Playing
"Be sure brain is engaged before putting mouth in gear"
Lore
Fountain of Wisdom

Honours and Awards

you cant kill miners so how can you stop someone from growing? Actually the last 3 or 4 wars have proven that having no stats does not effect the growth of an account and many accounts grow at an excelerated pace during war so,,,,,,,

What does sitting on someones main account got to do with their ascended account? Attacks in main have no bearing on ascended in any way.
schuesseled wrote:And Yes, If someone attacked me with a knife and I had a cannon I would shoot them with it.
Reason, youll get dead.
chargin
Forum Intermediate
ID: 0

most snipers have little or no main account. They are very hard to stop on ascended but I have started descending the ones that attack me because they don't think anyone will be dumb enough to so they don't log in as much as they should! :lol: Destroy military does not need a war setting. You can normally work it out if you are smart enough. :wink:

I say smart things so people don't realize how dumb i am.
Mango
Forum Intermediate
ID: 0

I think maybe setting the realm alert setting to something other than 'none' should give a chance to see who is doing it just like main. If that is currently the case then its just bad luck, set alert and hope to catch them :)
BL1P wrote:Im sorry for your fiend and the toilet paper accident...
Thufir_Hawat
Forum Regular

Prehaps the change needs to be that Assasins kill Attack planets only.

The defence can be killed by Massing, the Assasins can be killed at the same time, The Spies thru Assassin etc.....

This would create a need for players with a High Attack to need a high Defence and Assassin also.

Players that play defence would only need their defence... which still could be massed.

Or, I like the idea of combining Covert and Assassin for defending from Assassins...
Lore
Fountain of Wisdom

Honours and Awards

Thufir_Hawat wrote:Prehaps the change needs to be that Assasins kill Attack planets only.

The defence can be killed by Massing, the Assasins can be killed at the same time, The Spies thru Assassin etc.....

This would create a need for players with a High Attack to need a high Defence and Assassin also.

Players that play defence would only need their defence... which still could be massed.

Or, I like the idea of combining Covert and Assassin for defending from Assassins...

Very intresting
Reason, youll get dead.

Return to “Suggestions”