Rucruitment on quantum wars abuse

How should the recrit/donate system be on quantum wars?

Keep both going.
36%
Just have Donate.
No votes
Just have recrit.
27%
Dont have either
18%
Limit it to 3 per day
18%

Total votes: 11
species8472

Rucruitment on quantum wars abuse

Ive noticed that some people generally in the top page have massive amounts of troops and therefore have tonnes of naq that is just plain impossible. for example (very few of u will be able to see him) Keisser, he has over 800 troops already and has 350k naq just sitting around. i have myself got a few friends to help but only a couple and 2 are now my officers. There is seriouse abuse of the recritment system on quantum wars if people are allready getting over 200 troops already. I had to work hard to get my covert up in the top 20 and its so demoralizing to c people with virtually unlimited funds.

Can we plz remove or modifi the recrit system on quantum wars cause its just really unfair, same with the support bonus, both are good on the main server but on quantum wars they are too strong. i would donate but many people dont have credit cars and or pay pal ect so we cant.

I thinks its great on the main server but just leave it out on quantum. I'd rather play on a slower server than a screwed up 1.
Forum
Site Admin

Honours and Awards

Re: Rucruitment on quantum wars abuse

plans to limit both are in the works... just give us a bit of time :)

species8472 wrote:Ive noticed that some people generally in the top page have massive amounts of troops and therefore have tonnes of naq that is just plain impossible. for example (very few of u will be able to see him) Keisser, he has over 800 troops already and has 350k naq just sitting around. i have myself got a few friends to help but only a couple and 2 are now my officers. There is seriouse abuse of the recritment system on quantum wars if people are allready getting over 200 troops already. I had to work hard to get my covert up in the top 20 and its so demoralizing to c people with virtually unlimited funds.

Can we plz remove or modifi the recrit system on quantum wars cause its just really unfair, same with the support bonus, both are good on the main server but on quantum wars they are too strong. i would donate but many people dont have credit cars and or pay pal ect so we cant.

I thinks its great on the main server but just leave it out on quantum. I'd rather play on a slower server than a screwed up 1.
species8472

whoops i meant to include a fith option,
Should the recruit be left there but limited to 3 per day or similar?
vote for 4 if u like that
species8472

oh ok thx. Is there anything being done to fix the people with massive troops or u leaving that?
Sleipnir
Merriest Mod in the West
ID: 0

Honours and Awards

species8472 wrote:whoops i meant to include a fith option,
Should the recruit be left there but limited to 3 per day or similar?
vote for 4 if u like that

Viola, I added the option for you. And yes, I think the recruit system is being abused as well. I had some thoughts about changing it to add a set amount of money. That way it would be more beneficial to the lower ranked players allowing good naquadah amounts, while the big guys wouldn't benefit too much. So, quicker growth in low ranks, less abuse in high ranks.

As soon as you build an idiot proof system, somebody else builds a better idiot.

If it moves, kill it. If it doesn't move, kick it until it does move, and then kill it.
Lord_Core
Fledgling Forumer

to late I cancled my account there... once I saw people have near 1k troops I spent like 7 days not doing anything just building up attack turns and troops to have my troops per day up to almost 24... with my 700 attack turns I moved up to top 5 as I was going to upgrade my spy level my money got stolen... so went to bed... when I woke up all my guns where sab and I was down to rank 50 or something... some people just have no life and are running click sites cant prove it... but thats my thinking for the troop levels...
Forum
Site Admin

Honours and Awards

also in the updates page, but unique link click is now limited to 50 / day...
species8472

WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!! 50 PER DAY??? IT SHOULD BE like 5 per day max, who would really have 50 differnt friends who acctually join the game every day, what is the point of the recrit link anyway? it just massivly abused, should be a few clicks per day on quantum, im worried about quantum wars, keisser has 770 men, apohis and aram probally have more but i cant see theirs.
the Black Knight
Forum Grunt

species8472 wrote:WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!! 50 PER DAY??? IT SHOULD BE like 5 per day max, who would really have 50 differnt friends who acctually join the game every day, what is the point of the recrit link anyway? it just massivly abused, should be a few clicks per day on quantum, im worried about quantum wars, keisser has 770 men, apohis and aram probally have more but i cant see theirs.

Don't forget that the Ultimate bonus give you 250 untrained soldiers. I don't know if a limit has been put on it but I belive that you should get the benefice of a bonus only once per wave.

Thats what I think. I guess only oe time hit of a bonus would not really hurt the game too much.
Forum
Site Admin

Honours and Awards

point:
new players, yes. this is primary.
in game co-operation -yes. having officers is a part of the game - having them (or the commander) click to help each other out... also the point.

in short - both are the point.... there is a bit more to it, but that's the basics.

i suggest that if you want to stay on par, find an alliance or clan of some sort... there are just 4 races, and the goal of the game is to get your race to win :) .... (ok not the only goal...but one goal!) band with your race and thrive!

it is possible that a server will be released where alliances and clicks and clans and such are not allowed, but the current servers allow and encourage them...

hope the answer does not disappoint, or if it does, at least gives hope in the new 'solo' server...

cheers
admin.

species8472 wrote:WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!! 50 PER DAY??? IT SHOULD BE like 5 per day max, who would really have 50 differnt friends who acctually join the game every day, what is the point of the recrit link anyway? it just massivly abused, should be a few clicks per day on quantum, im worried about quantum wars, keisser has 770 men, apohis and aram probally have more but i cant see theirs.
Nuto vixen
Forum Addict

I'm not sure if this is a bug or not, but I have been clicking the links of my officers, and I don't get any extra troops from it at all.

I have many troops in Quantum and click them daily, and when I refresh my command centre page, my troop count hasn't budged...

It's not a matter of luck; it's just a matter of time.
Forum
Site Admin

Honours and Awards

click 10 officers, then check... let me know if still nothing happens...

Nuto_vixen wrote:I'm not sure if this is a bug or not, but I have been clicking the links of my officers, and I don't get any extra troops from it at all.

I have many troops in Quantum and click them daily, and when I refresh my command centre page, my troop count hasn't budged...

Return to “Suggestions Archive”