40%

Total votes: 162
Twitchy
Forum Addict
Alliance: WOB
Race: Asuran High council
ID: 79058

Re: Vote your Repli Mod

Auriel wrote:Don't know any of them, except Hairy.
And I doubt he'd make a mod. Current behaviour is inexemplary.
(Before someone takes a crack at me for that, I left those days in the distant past. If he does the same, I'll change my opinion.)

that is abit below the belt if it wasnt for hairy we wouldnt need repli mods because this place was a barron husk before he came and united all replies together i think if he was given the chance he would make a brilliand mod if he stops winding people up hehe (soz hairy but your a great laugh but u do get on the SL nervers hehe hi5)
Spoiler
Mod Colour
TradeFeedBack

Up the Repli Nation
HairyMehoff wrote: Twitchy is indeed a true replicator. He is a most powerful NanoTiMaster. Many can take an example from this wise repli.
:D :D
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

Twitchy wrote:
(Before someone takes a crack at me for that, I left those days in the distant past. If he does the same, I'll change my opinion.)

that is abit below the belt if it wasnt for hairy we wouldnt need repli mods because this place was a barron husk before he came and united all replies together i think if he was given the chance he would make a brilliand mod if he stops winding people up hehe (soz hairy but your a great laugh but u do get on the SL nervers hehe hi5)

Below the belt, you say? Hardly. Look at your physiology again.. replis have no section where a belt would be located.

There's a huge difference between being good at activating a group of people, and being a good mod. Though "if it wasn't for hairy we wouldnt need repli mods" is true.. however, of course, not in the way you mean it.
Let me tell you.. going around, insulting people at random is simply bad behaviour. Roleplay and whatnot is no excuse.. ;)

Next time you say I'm hitting 'below the belt' you would do well to ascertain the invalidity of my remarks before. :)
Twitchy
Forum Addict

Auriel wrote:
Twitchy wrote:

Below the belt, you say? Hardly. Look at your physiology again.. replis have no section where a belt would be located.

There's a huge difference between being good at activating a group of people, and being a good mod. Though "if it wasn't for hairy we wouldnt need repli mods" is true.. however, of course, not in the way you mean it.
Let me tell you.. going around, insulting people at random is simply bad behaviour. Roleplay and whatnot is no excuse.. ;)

Next time you say I'm hitting 'below the belt' you would do well to ascertain the invalidity of my remarks before. :)

well the human form replis have belts :P
but as a well repceted member of the community that you are dnt you think its a little premiture prejudging people i mean yer insulting is wrong but well no need to up set the poor guy
Spoiler
Mod Colour
TradeFeedBack

Up the Repli Nation
HairyMehoff wrote: Twitchy is indeed a true replicator. He is a most powerful NanoTiMaster. Many can take an example from this wise repli.
Twitchy
Forum Addict

ok ladys and gentlmen i am the new repli/nano race mod i want to thank every one who voted and i wnat to thank hairy and skunky for giving me a challange and a competition i want to thank every one who voted for all of us it was a close race on the second day.
since there is no need for this topic with my new mod powers i will lock the topic. 1,2,3 shazam :P
Spoiler
Mod Colour
TradeFeedBack

Up the Repli Nation
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

Twitchy wrote:well the human form replis have belts :P

Point taken.. I cede that.
Twitchy wrote:but as a well repceted member of the community that you are dnt you think its a little premiture prejudging people i mean yer insulting is wrong but well no need to up set the poor guy

You should've seen his PM. ;) It's okay.

And congrats on becoming my colleague, mate.

Return to “Replicators/ NanoTiMasters”