Returning to the Darkness - ~Deathshotshooter~

for all the 'I quit' threads....
worry not - if you come back, you are not punished :)
Deathshotshooter
Forum Regular
Alliance: Peaceful Lone-Wolf =D
Race: System Lord
ID: 71521

Returning to the Darkness - ~Deathshotshooter~

Deathshotshooter...His Journey Through Time

Tuesday, March 25, 2008 - 11.10PM EST.

The time, the journey, the adventure, the experience. The time ive spent in SGW, MY TIME, can be described simply and quickly, worthwhile. The time spent ingame, may be long, but the friends i've met will last a long time.

The journey, joined Feb 7th of 2005, many look at me now as an old player, which to all honesty, contradicts how i am in real life :P. Ive joined this game, made many friends, experienced many wars, did many trades, and have even had races with a couple of friends. But most important the friends ive made through the journey, was great.

The adventure, as many of the old players have left, many may not remember the glory my name once held. Couple months into the game, i held the ranking of highest UP ingame. Couple months after that, me and replijake decided to fight over rank 1 covert. (if i remember right, he had lvl 15, i had 13, but i had alot more covert units :), good times). Soon after that was the "great" war of TA vs OoC, still remember the times when me and Apophis_the_Great, decided to screw the OoC HC, and do a premptive strike, taking out TA's top members within a turn (damn it was great when there were no limits on covert, and no defcon :P) After that me and SGC_replicators, decided to have a race to 20k raw, he won. Few weeks after that, i lost a large chunk of my army through a scam, and at that point, i left the game, letting my account sit, and collect dust.

My return. A year later, a few of my friends, found the game, surprisingly so, i decided to rejoin. Starting from a measly goa'uld, with 20k raw, i quickly learned the new aspects of the game. Within a month and a half, i have ascended to messiah, with a UP that totaled to 500k.

And now comes to now, the time has come, for me to completely end this game. But this time, not to let my account sit, but rather leave it in the hands of someone more capable, a guardian if you may say. As of this post i no longer posses the account "Deathshotshooter", my id-4742, no longer is mine. All i have left, is a small shell, for which i traded my account for. Once that is sold, my SGW life, is gone.

Time has a weird effect on people, it is something that is contiously moving around us, yet, it is something so simple we take for granted. When we have too much of it, when dont know what to do, but when we dont have enough, it is something we desire more.

So this is the end of my rant. In conclusion i would like to thank a few people. :)

Zirtux & Decipher <---RL friends and the two idiots that got me back into this game :P, give them hell :)
Vanity_101 - first CO i had since my comming back, helped me alot, great friend. TY.
Mukasa - Second CO after Vanity quit, also helped me alot, great friend, although i wish you would pay back all those favours i gave you :P (coughfreeUUandATscough) :P
~Pheonix~/Sparky - One of the first friends i have ever met in SGW, been helping me out ever since ive rejoin, we're the computer nerd duo :P
JediX - All i have to say, wicked commander (everyone join him :P), i may have joined and left him a couple of times, but he never minded, very friendly, trustworthy.
Auriel - Great person, very friendly, will always enjoy the chats we had and will have together :)
Acronon&(Thurisaz) - Grat bunch of people, although a bit wild sometimes, they helped me grow alot, even though we're split now, we try to keep in contact. Emphasize TRY! :P

Everyone else on my list, so yes, if you have "hhm007@hotmail.com", on your list, this goes out to you guys (i wont type them all cause i have over 600 people from SGW :P), but you guys are all great, as you wont be on my list, and stay there if not. For some we may not talk much, but a simple return HI, is good enough for me :).

Well i think this is long enough, lots to read, for those who do read :).

Deathshotshooter
~Reaper of Souls~

Henry.

PS. Just b/c i quit doesnt mean to stop talking :P i still enjoy a chat on msn every now and then. =D
Death is only the beginning - Nex est tauntum exordium!!

Deathshotshooter's Trade FeedBack -
http://herebegames.com/StarGateWarsNew/ ... 8&t=102777
JediMasterX
Forum Zombie
Alliance: The Legion
Race: Jedi
ID: 101050

Re: Returning to the Darkness - ~Deathshotshooter~

thanks for the few words on me. You were a good fellow. Maybe you'll come back. Enjoy life.
(11:31 PM) Biscuit: I wish it was Jedi that massed me instead of a noob!
Tweety Girl says (11:48 PM)
.. i'm gonna come off vac mode just to mass JediMasterX so i can say "i hit it" .. damn that boy is smokin hot
2,454,890 Untrained ware taken from the realm of Oma Dasala.
{TAF DESCENTIONS}
Mmm
Forum Newbie

I feel so special having you on msn...
Enjoy RL, it could be much more fun.
Tintsel
Forum Irregular
Alliance: FAHQKD
Race: Daimon
ID: 0

Goodluck mate. SGW is losing a great player.

(Just thought I'd pop in and see what's going on.)
TH3 0RD3R 0F CH405
Deathshotshooter
Forum Regular

Only 3 posts? I feel unwelcome, wheres the farewell party xP

Henry.

Almost38
Forum Addict
Alliance: I am in your base
Race: killing your d00ds

NOES u cant quit you n00b=p bye man
zebism is the way of the furutre!
Spoiler
Rules of SGW
1.Mass
2.?????
3.PROFIT!
We Be Epic
Deathshotshooter
Forum Regular

Almost38 wrote:NOES u cant quit you n00b=p bye man

lmao n00b ehh? or so you think xp

Good luck to you too man.

Henry

Almost38
Forum Addict
Alliance: I am in your base
Race: killing your d00ds

ya only n00bs quit :-D :lol:
zebism is the way of the furutre!
Spoiler
Rules of SGW
1.Mass
2.?????
3.PROFIT!
We Be Epic
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

Hey Henry, sad to see you go mate. Even though I've known this day was coming for a long time.. always was fun to chat, still is, actually. ;)
One of SGW's most long-time players, surely you will be missed.

(I don't usually check the Quitting section, just from time to time. Hence my not-noticing..) :|

Best of luck mate! :D

Return to “Quitting....”