UP -> Multiplier Bug?

Wade Wilson
Forum Newbie
Alliance: None
Race: System Lord
ID: 0

UP -> Multiplier Bug?

Realm Happiness Multiplier 1.75
Unit Production 5,500 /day (8,346 total)

problem is i have 1.75 multiplier so 1.75*5,500=9625
so it should be 9625 not 8346 not to mention my off's up 1,450 /day (1,379 total) [1379*30% = 413.7] but i'm not even getting 100 up from him

I know my multiplier wasn't always 1.75 it's been 1.73 for the past few weeks and it was lower before but still it's not as it's suppose to be
It's been going on since from the beginning of the era (the really the beginning but like when the highest army was 1k) but i forgot my forum password so i couldn't post

if you want i can show you a printscreen
anyways if i posted in the wrong section or this isn't a bug please let me know =)

[img][IMG]http://img87.imageshack.us/img87/9655/happinessupvj9.th.png[/img][/img]
If I traded with you please leave feedback :) http://herebegames.com/StarGateWarsNew/ ... 8&t=103278

Loyal to Nihlus =)
Neimenljivi
Forum Zombie
Alliance: Lone wolf
Race: Slovenian
ID: 82089

Re: UP -> Multiplier Bug?

multiplier only counts 1/2 for UP...meaning if u've got multiplier 1.80 - it's 1.40 for UP...so it's not wrong
also for officer's UP - if u give him 30% of ur income u get 15% of his UP, if u give him 20% u get 10% of his UP and so on (at least it was like that in main but never really had many officers in Q so can't really check but it's like this I think)

so it's not a bug

~Jack
Haz wrote:It took a bit of time, but the investigation has now been completed.
S1eepy will be banned for scripting, for the remainder of this era.
Name: S1eepy [ TheCheekyChickens ]
{Banned}
2012 Awards awarded to me:
Spoiler
Wade Wilson
Forum Newbie
Alliance: None
Race: System Lord
ID: 0

oh :shock:
sorry bout that...
thx jack for clearing that up
always thought you were a bad/evil person :lol:
I guess your not such evil after all :-D
Again, thanks for the fast response :D
If I traded with you please leave feedback :) http://herebegames.com/StarGateWarsNew/ ... 8&t=103278

Loyal to Nihlus =)
Borek
Forum Addict

Wade Wilson wrote:oh :shock:
sorry bout that...
thx jack for clearing that up
always thought you were a bad/evil person :lol:
I guess your not such evil after all :-D
Again, thanks for the fast response :D
Don't be fooled, jack is still Evil :P

But yeah, unfortunately the officer system isn't that good this wave, bottom line is you lose 30% of your income (on 30% setting) and the officer/s only recieve about half that, same goes for your UP boost from them, you SHOULD get 15%, but it's actually half that. So really what is the point, you get a tiny UP boost in exchange for losing a lot of naq, which the officer/s don't even get all of :(
Edmund Blackadder-"The path of my Life is beset with Cowpats from the Devils own satanic herd!"
Neimenljivi
Forum Zombie
Alliance: Lone wolf
Race: Slovenian
ID: 82089

well I'm really kind guy once u get to know me well :) of course with attacking me u're never gonna know me well so yeah - I'm evil for some players :) but everything depends on my mood - if I'm in a good mood, I'll only mass those who attack me and be nice to other players. If i'm in a bad mood...well random massing of those players with too big % of their army trained as spies & def units isn't really taboo for me then :lol:

~Jack
Haz wrote:It took a bit of time, but the investigation has now been completed.
S1eepy will be banned for scripting, for the remainder of this era.
Name: S1eepy [ TheCheekyChickens ]
{Banned}
2012 Awards awarded to me:
Spoiler

Return to “For Admin -Bugs”