Goodbye SGW

for all the 'I quit' threads....
worry not - if you come back, you are not punished :)
Abhi
Forum Irregular
ID: 0

Goodbye SGW

Well, I have been here for more than 2 years now and I think its time I take my leave. I had lots of fun here and in the various servers I played, maximum of the 4. Quantum, Chaos, Main, Ascension. I made my mark in Chaos' first wave, not so much in Quantum ever, had some really good times in Main and of course ascension. I would like to say thank you to all my friends through this years, some of who have already left the game, others who still are. Special thanks to:

Wacky aka Disturbed One - My first real CO. You were awesome, and thank you for all the good times.

Balladbird aka Xemnas - My friend from real life who introduced me to SGW but left wayyy before I did. Also responsible for my first ever massing. :P

Reaperman and George - Leaders of AK. Thank you for letting me into AK
and as Kings twice; AK was my home for 95% of my time here in SGW.

Antz - We talked wayyy too much on MSN, lol. Thank you for all the good times mate, through the war and through the boredom. We had lots of fun, and lots of talk. You were my longest and best CO and thank you for all you did for me.

Ferra, Gatedialer - You guys and everyone else at IRC. We had some fun times, sometimes wayyy too much, lol.

Troy - You and me, are kinda war buddies, always getting into trouble with our habit of farming people we are not supposed to :P Good times w/ planet hunt too. :D

Raitie - War was a good time, huh?

[AG] Ra - Thanks for all the help mate, you are valuable w/ your own playing style, no matter what anyone else says. And we had some good times on MSN.

Einstein - I remember when you were still a newb and then took over me. I wish you well for when you come back from your hiatus.

Matty - Just the fun times on MSN mass convos.

Aura X - I have no idea where to start with you... lol. Its for certain I am going to miss you. We had some really good times, taking AK to where its heading now. I had some really good times on MSN and mass convos w/ you. And ofcourse the war, lol. We were awesome.

Paul aka Zeta - Dude, you just crack me up. Good times in chaos and main.

Zerathull aka Artanis - We had some good times on MSN. AK is going to miss you my friend. War times were good too.

Zarakai Kenpachi, Syreck, Ra, and Dark Bahamut - We had some good times back in the day on msn and in sgw. Sy and Kenpachi, I shared lots of good times w/ you w/ all the raiding we did.

Tanya - Thanks for the good times on MSN and the fun times we had in SGW. I hope the best for you in the future.

TDL - Good war in main, though I love you guys on ascension more so :P

Lan aka Blue - You are a good man. Stay that way :)

Lord Rolo - You are going to be one of my most memorable officer. I wish you luck in the future. I know you can go the length.

Bob, Jathie and Nigel - My officers, thanks for all the help. It was fun w/ you guys.

If i forgot someone, my apologies, but its been a long time. Thanks to all for the good times and even the bad ones. I am trying to sell my shell. The thread is in the acc for currency sale forums. I have sold some uu and I'll be giving the rest away to some of the friends I mentioned here, more so to the people who actually need it.

I'll be here till my acc finally gets a buyer, and prolly on MSN for longer.

So yea, Ciao SGW! Goodbye!!
AuraX
Forum Intermediate
ID: 89581

Re: Goodbye SGW

:( :( :( :( :( :(

What if I come back andwhip ur ass? hmm SGW loses a player with the right attitude......big loss :(

Take care catch me on msn 8)
HellFire
Forum Regular
ID: 0

Ah, it's sad to see you go mate. You've virtually become some of the furniture, by how long you've been here. =P

~HellFire/Kittie
Let me shatter your illusions of grandeur. ~Beatrix

Everybody has a secret world inside of them, and I mean everybody. All the people in the world, no matter how dull or boring they seem on the outside. Inside theyve all got unimaginable, magnificient, wonderful, stupid, amazing worlds. Not just one world. Hundreds of them. Thousands, maybe. ~Neil Gaiman.
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

Goodbye Abhi, all the best!
Ra
Sun God
ID: 10085

Hehe I do remember our times in AK, the name of our team escapes me though. Silver Hawks?
Death is the Road to Awe

(AK) incandecio
Fledgling Forumer
Alliance: Aeon Knights
ID: 17093

ah nuts, that sucks hugely. I got a mention though, those mass convos were good. We always got onto the topic of sex, i always got the blame lol
Created by Tal Rasha, editted a little by me

A First From Me :D
[AG]Ra
Fledgling Forumer
Alliance: AK
Race: SystemLord AGofIndu
ID: 16144

it always make me sad if someone retreat from "active duties".
i hope you will retrurn one day.. and hope dies the last.
so watch yourself outside sgw
"You've tresspassed upon our feeding grounds!" /wraith queen A1x01/
main: [AG]Ra ID: 16144
asc: [AG]Ra
AuraX
Forum Intermediate
ID: 89581

(AK) incandecio wrote:ah nuts, that sucks hugely. I got a mention though, those mass convos were good. We always got onto the topic of sex, i always got the blame lol

Yup all your fault nothing to do with me! :lol:
Legendary Apophis
Forum History
Alliance: Generations
Race: System Lord
ID: 7889
Alternate name(s): Apophis the Great

Goodbye; was good times in AK.
Good luck in future! :)
Spoiler

Incarnate - LG - LG1 - LG2 - LG3 - LG4 - AG - EAG ~ AGoL - Completed
Spoiler
<Dmonix> Damnit Jim how come every conversation with you always ends up discussing something deep and meaningful?
<Dmonix> We always end up discussing male/female differences or politics or football
<Dmonix> All the really important issues in life

Return to “Quitting....”