New Tauri Mod

All Tauri and Tollan discussion
pianomutt20000
Forum Zombie
Race: Tauri
ID: 0

New Tauri Mod

Greetings All, thank you for all the votes for race mod.

A special thanks to my comrade that ran against me, Phoenix of Terra, your congratulations meant a lot to me.

A special hi and hello to an old comrade maybe once again a comrade...NUTO VIXEN woot. Who has kept the bbq going on for over a year......

If anyone needs any advice, or if someone posts something vulgar in this forum and I haven't seen it yet. Please feel free to pm me, I will react asap to your concerns.

Thank you,

Bill
urban assault wrote: Bill? Hey, I said I was kidding! Bill, don't push that red button!
Sometimes some of the mods will try to step on you, or even mod your section. My advice is to fill a sock with marbles and hit them repeatedly until they stop. - Pianomutt2000.
~Josh~
"The Canadian"
Alliance: The Collective
Race: Hobo
ID: 1968761

Re: New Tauri Mod

Congradulations!
muffafuffin wrote:nevermind please disregard my nap as the SGW gods (and by gods i mean TC) dont see a nap in my future.
MY TRADE FEEDBACK
Phoenix of Terra
Forum Zombie
Alliance: ex-TSA
Race: Troll
ID: 12371123

It's good to see you back on the forums again Bill (if you don't mind me using your name :oops:). Between you and Nuto, we have two mods who have represented Tauri values on this forum and ingame, as well as being well respected members of the community. I really couldn't be happier to see you join Nuto as a Tauri mod. ;)
My name is red because I'm one of the few Tok`ra. Your questions have now been answered.
Pimping D wrote:if this game has made you cry please delete your account and get a life
Prophet of Truth wrote:You are an impediment that the universe can no longer abide. Nature itself cries out for your destruction...
The Phoenix Awards!
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

Phoenix of Terra wrote:It's good to see you back on the forums again Bill (if you don't mind me using your name :oops:). Between you and Nuto, we have two mods who have represented Tauri values on this forum and ingame, as well as being well respected members of the community. I really couldn't be happier to see you join Nuto as a Tauri mod. ;)

What this sporting fellow said. ;)
Phoenix of Terra
Forum Zombie
Alliance: ex-TSA
Race: Troll
ID: 12371123

Rev. Auriel Daniels wrote:
Phoenix of Terra wrote:It's good to see you back on the forums again Bill (if you don't mind me using your name :oops:). Between you and Nuto, we have two mods who have represented Tauri values on this forum and ingame, as well as being well respected members of the community. I really couldn't be happier to see you join Nuto as a Tauri mod. ;)

What this sporting fellow said. ;)

I should also mention that I slipped into a semi retirement mid April and been sort of out of touch from the forums for a while, which is why my post in the voting thread started with "WTH?". Love Jack, but he doesn't check the going away section very often, I think. :P
My name is red because I'm one of the few Tok`ra. Your questions have now been answered.
Pimping D wrote:if this game has made you cry please delete your account and get a life
Prophet of Truth wrote:You are an impediment that the universe can no longer abide. Nature itself cries out for your destruction...
The Phoenix Awards!
pianomutt20000
Forum Zombie
Race: Tauri

Phoenix mate, I almost voted for you :)

Nuto was old when I was new, so it's only fitting that we both carry the torch.

Bill
urban assault wrote: Bill? Hey, I said I was kidding! Bill, don't push that red button!
Sometimes some of the mods will try to step on you, or even mod your section. My advice is to fill a sock with marbles and hit them repeatedly until they stop. - Pianomutt2000.
Ra
Sun God
ID: 10085

Amen for a fair and just Tauri Mod.
Death is the Road to Awe

Twitchy
Forum Addict
Alliance: WOB
Race: Asuran High council
ID: 79058

hey welcome an may your time here be sweet and long
Spoiler
Mod Colour
TradeFeedBack

Up the Repli Nation
HairyMehoff wrote: Twitchy is indeed a true replicator. He is a most powerful NanoTiMaster. Many can take an example from this wise repli.
:D :D
Nuto vixen
Forum Addict

pianomutt20000 wrote:Greetings All, thank you for all the votes for race mod.

A special thanks to my comrade that ran against me, Phoenix of Terra, your congratulations meant a lot to me.

A special hi and hello to an old comrade maybe once again a comrade...NUTO VIXEN woot. Who has kept the bbq going on for over a year......

If anyone needs any advice, or if someone posts something vulgar in this forum and I haven't seen it yet. Please feel free to pm me, I will react asap to your concerns.

Thank you,

Bill

Welcome aboard my fellow Tauri solder.

I hope you will be bringing some food to the table at the next bbq, considering at this point in time, I've been bringing EVERYTHING and no one seems to notice >.<

Eye Fillet steaks and some potato salad should be fine.... for now 8)

It's not a matter of luck; it's just a matter of time.

Return to “Tauri/ Tollan”