Depature of a Great Tauri/Tollan.

All Tauri and Tollan discussion
pianomutt20000
Forum Zombie
Race: Tauri
ID: 0

Depature of a Great Tauri/Tollan.

Everyone,

Jedi Master X has long played what can be described as the perfect tauri player. He has now left the game. I ask that you all consider paying respect at his goodbye thread. We as a race are now slightly weaker by his loss.

Bill
urban assault wrote: Bill? Hey, I said I was kidding! Bill, don't push that red button!
Sometimes some of the mods will try to step on you, or even mod your section. My advice is to fill a sock with marbles and hit them repeatedly until they stop. - Pianomutt2000.
pianomutt20000
Forum Zombie

Re: Depature of a Great Tauri/Tollan.

Why is this in the race mod section? This is a valid post and not posted as a mod.

Bill
urban assault wrote: Bill? Hey, I said I was kidding! Bill, don't push that red button!
Sometimes some of the mods will try to step on you, or even mod your section. My advice is to fill a sock with marbles and hit them repeatedly until they stop. - Pianomutt2000.
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

I think you just posted it wrong, mate. Can't see it in any Mod Logs, so I guess it's a slight misfire on your end. ;)
pianomutt20000
Forum Zombie

lmao. Can I blame this on PTSD?

:P

Bill

Return to “Tauri/ Tollan”