Saving PMs doesn't work

idiot
Forum Newbie

Saving PMs doesn't work

As per subject: I can't seem to save any of the hate-mail I receive. It's obviously not a huge concern, but some of them are quite funny, and I would like to keep them without cluttering my inbox.

Sorry if this is a duplicate - if so, please mod it away. :-D
Lord Khnum
Forum Newbie
Alliance: Chaos - Dominion
Race: Goa'uld
ID: 0

Re: Saving PMs doesn't work

I dont think it will let you save PM's in the game. I always just cut-paste the messages I want to save and place them into a simple text file on my PC (like if I challenge my officers to get to certain levels, etc.).

I can see where you would get lots of messages though, I do admire the boldness of your Alliance!! Omega typically doesn't respond well to challenges, they are so powerful every wave but still seem a little sensitive when anyone dares to oppose their superiority, makes for interesting play though!! HAHAHA
My commander last wave, Azed, challenged them early and he took quite a verbal barrage... We (his officers) just held on for the ride and took our beatings along with him! LOL
Lord Khnum
God of the Mouthwaters of the Nile
Guardian of the Silt of the River
"When you think of Khnum, think of Dirt..."
Finis vitae sed non amoris - "Life ends but not love." from 'Solaris' 1961 Stanislaw Lem (1921-2006)
idiot
Forum Newbie

Thanks!

It is not much of a challenge, I know. But it really is fun to farm them. There are only about 3/4 who's defences are up to scratch yet. The rest are excellent farms. :lol:
Strenoth
Forum Grunt

I was coming here to comment on the no saving messages bug too. there's a save button, but it just doesn't actually do anything.
bsm
Fledgling Forumer
ID: 0

Saving PMs hasn't worked on Q ever, since forum introduced the save PM feature to main a year or two ago.

I know cause I wanted it to work since wave 9 but it didn't :(

Return to “For Admin -Bugs”