Ombudsman Case Archives
TheRook
Forum Addict
Alliance: Warlords of Briton
Race: Humanoid
ID: 30679

Insults from a Mod

Jack wrote:
TheRook wrote:@ Jack why dont you take this like a serious issue instead of trying to make jokes out of everything as that just makes it look like you could careless about peoples opinions.

Because Rook, I don't care about your opinion! That's right, you're not the center of my universe! Now run and cry to your mommy! :lol:

I would like to raise a grievance towards Jack for mocking me and trying to insult my intelligence.

I would like him issued with a warning.

TheRook

additional note

There are more instances of this in the Mod Section also directed at other mods. In the mod section I was told that the rules aren't so strictly upheld (in the mod area) so I stood by as it continued now he is doing it outside the mod section and I was sick of it as a mod and now even moreso as a forum user.

I would like anyone mods/ex mods to step forward who have also been on the receiving end of Jack's attempts to belittle you.
You dont have to post here I can post for you if you pm.

A mod shouldn't be allowed to show disrespect and insult other mod's just because the rules aren't strictly upheld in the mod section (which they should be) mods deserve to be protected by the same rules forum users are.
My Account for Sale (cold hard cash) at the link below (Have a look its a great deal!)
http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 1&t=174111

Main ID = 30679 | Ascended ID = 1467
pianomutt20000
Forum Zombie
Race: Tauri
ID: 0

Re: Insults from a Mod

TheRook wrote:
Jack wrote:
TheRook wrote:@ Jack why dont you take this like a serious issue instead of trying to make jokes out of everything as that just makes it look like you could careless about peoples opinions.

Because Rook, I don't care about your opinion! That's right, you're not the center of my universe! Now run and cry to your mommy! :lol:

I would like to raise a grievance towards Jack for mocking me and trying to insult my intelligence.

I would like him issued with a warning.

TheRook

additional note

There are more instances of this in the Mod Section also directed at other mods. In the mod section I was told that the rules aren't so strictly upheld (in the mod area) so I stood by as it continued now he is doing it outside the mod section and I was sick of it as a mod and now even moreso as a forum user.

I would like anyone mods/ex mods to step forward who have also been on the receiving end of Jack's attempts to belittle you.
You dont have to post here I can post for you if you pm.

A mod shouldn't be allowed to show disrespect and insult other mod's just because the rules aren't strictly upheld in the mod section (which they should be) mods deserve to be protected by the same rules forum users are.

I will personally bring this to the attention of smooshable. I will get back to you as to any result.

Bill
urban assault wrote: Bill? Hey, I said I was kidding! Bill, don't push that red button!
Sometimes some of the mods will try to step on you, or even mod your section. My advice is to fill a sock with marbles and hit them repeatedly until they stop. - Pianomutt2000.
TheRook
Forum Addict
Alliance: Warlords of Briton
Race: Humanoid
ID: 30679

thank you.

This can be locked while I await a response.

TheRook
My Account for Sale (cold hard cash) at the link below (Have a look its a great deal!)
http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 1&t=174111

Main ID = 30679 | Ascended ID = 1467
Skunky
Forum Elder
Alliance: EPA
Race: NanoTiSkunk
ID: 34220

Personally like all things need to change urgently around here, the community is getting agitated and annoyed and are all taking out on specific people; personally there are some really great mods doing their job properly with respect for the members. However there are the odd few as mentioned a numerous times in various threads that well show lack of skills in the mod area and the respect which should be showed to the members of the forum.

Anyway, like everyone has said, things do in fact need to change urgently; it is getting worrying and due to the lack of respect from the mods we, the members, have in turn showed no respect at all to mods. the forum needs to hire some mods who have respect, give respect and show no biasness towards different people.

Replicator/NanoTiMaster Mod Colour
Nimras
Forum Addict
Alliance: Yggdrasil
Race: Viking
ID: 30667

Locked this topic will be open when Ombudsman ask me to until then it stays locked.

This is on Request from the user him self and by acceptance from the Ombudsman

Nimras.

Return to “Case Archives”