Server war topic

Want to address a Forum Mod directly? Here you go...
If you want a SPECIFIC mod, use PM, but for any mod, this is the quickest place...
thorsworld1
Fledgling Forumer

Re: Server war topic

I am one of those sgw players who because of continued rubbish, spam, insults, personal attacks feel that there is no good reason to read the posts, all the rubbish that gets posted now days has spoilt the game for me.

now days I may look at accounts for sale, see how much resources are going for $$ or maybe the odd post that catches the eye.

So I would support any mod what ever ties they have in sgw to close any thread that has become more than a % of spam. I am not talking of say 10 posts in a thread, im talking about 100s of posts just like the present take 1 2 and now 3 threads
311 [TA]
Forum Expert
ID: 0

myworld wrote:I am one of those sgw players who because of continued rubbish, spam, insults, personal attacks feel that there is no good reason to read the posts, all the rubbish that gets posted now days has spoilt the game for me.

now days I may look at accounts for sale, see how much resources are going for $$ or maybe the odd post that catches the eye.

So I would support any mod what ever ties they have in sgw to close any thread that has become more than a % of spam. I am not talking of say 10 posts in a thread, im talking about 100s of posts just like the present take 1 2 and now 3 threads

if they close the thread, and reopen a new one

it has done NOTHING to tackle the problem at hand

not having a new one created, creates a new problem which i do not believe the mods can handle at all.............it would be bad

anyway, if they do not resolve the problems that created the spam fest in a thread.........then it will happen over and over

and only way is to properly manage it in the first place
All that is necessary for the triumph of evil,
is good men do nothing.
*Much props to greenman for my wicked new sig, thanks G oh yeaaaaaaaaah! *
thaltek
Spamity Spam In A Can

Jack wrote:Just an area, if I log in and see 5,000 reports, I might break something. :shock:

this is when threads start "disappearing" into the "unviewable zone"

Return to “Talk to the Mods Direct”