Ascended Ats

Suggest any improvements
Naminef
Fledgling Forumer
Alliance: TDD
ID: 65625

Re: Ascended Ats

i think increasing the cap from 2k ATs to 3k or 4k ATs would make wars much more entertaining. as it is now you run out of turns too fast when you are tearing someone apart.
Lore
Fountain of Wisdom
Alliance: The Dark Dominium Empire
Race: System Lord / AJNA
ID: 1928117

Honours and Awards

Naminef wrote:i think increasing the cap from 2k ATs to 3k or 4k ATs would make wars much more entertaining. as it is now you run out of turns too fast when you are tearing someone apart.

While I agree with raising the cap some, who needs more then 2K AT to assasinate someone 30 times? Since that is the only attack anyone uses anymore. Its foolish to mass in the normal manner. Killing 94% of someones offense and defense in 30 hits is just way to overpowered.
schuesseled wrote:And Yes, If someone attacked me with a knife and I had a cannon I would shoot them with it.
Age old saying that, "Dont bring a knife to a gun fight"
Reason, youll get dead.
Mr Nice Guy
Forum Expert

:lol: who cares i want more turns and planets cap moved up so i can grow back faster and mass more more more... :lol:
| Nemesis |
Fledgling Forumer

Mass? mass who, nobody has had any stats for ages now, i even started massing the ppl on the first page that farmed me in the past just for something to do other than farm :?

Well i dont really see the point of increasing the cap to be honest, the way i look at it is 4k AT would pretty much allow me to build the biggest strike EVER and hit alot more players during a farm run, should this war ever end that is :-k
Give a man the means to start a fire and he can stay warm for a day...
Set a man on fire and he`ll be warm for the rest of his life!
Iƒrit
Forum Addict
Alliance: The Legion
Race: System Lord
ID: 22479
Alternate name(s): Hansel, Nighthawk

more turns :shock: gimme me gimme me!!! :lol: no seriously I agree with cyberblade, I want more tactics and stradgey.

Return to “Suggestions”