Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

Re: WARNING RECIEVED For something stupid by CLARKEY

Semper wrote:
Jack wrote:
REK wrote:Clarkey as well as most of the mods do a good job at times they get out of hand by like a parent with children at times you want to smack the crap out of them masking or censoring your own words to by pass a filter is still breaking the rules trust me Ive fallen victim to this countless times.. dont cry about it you did the crime do the time thats life... I do innappropriate things I get banned warned I do my time unless I have no clue as for what it is occasianlly youll get a mod on a wrong day but other than that lighten up its no the end of the world :P

REK's Sig wrote:Image

:lol: REK, can I get an exception in your sig? :P

now why would he do that?

That is one big hunk of mystery right there. :P
(btw, REK: very well said.) :-D
REK
Forever Evil
Alliance: THE DARK DOMINIUM EMPIRE
Race: GOD ALLMIGHTY
ID: 666
Alternate name(s): THEY'RE NO STRINGS ON ME

I am THE SPAMMER EXTRADINARE ;) mods are teh evilssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss!!! lol

I have no Idea photoshop bred at work you know how that goes I deserve my own secret group on this forum :-D
pianomutt20000
Forum Zombie
Race: Tauri
ID: 0

AssAsinX wrote:ive no idea where to post this, and i think clarkey is just trying to get personal hatred towards me out by warning me for something stupid..

The following is a warning which has been issued to you by an administrator or moderator of this site.
Quote:
This is a warning regarding the following post made by you: viewtopic.php?f=101&p=1504842#p1504842 .

lol y the Modded do u care, u dont even play the game nor are u a part of alpha...

Masking is not allowed. You clearly know this as you would not have masked the word in the first place.

only cause i didnt wanna be his officer... he warned me (dont tell me that isnt th case, cause ofcourse ur not gonna admit it)

I used Modded for a reason, I DIDNT want to use Modded OR Modded.. i censored it my self by using the * in my post. and for that this person gives me a warning..

wat an (dont wanna say it cause this ____ will warn me agian for it)

explain me this or undo ur god dammed warning u _______

Its called CENSORING clarkey, Masking would using an 'a' instead of a 'u'

learn english and stop being a mod

Masking is the use of replacement or additional characters inserted into a word so that the word cersors will not censor the word.

See section 5b of the forum rules.

The warning was perfectly valid. I will leave it up to the more senior mods to decide if reposting this deserves additional warnings.

compmage

I haven't read the rest of this thread yet, because I do not wish to have my judgment affected by those posts...I will read and post further if needed.

You masked.....no doubt about it, using modded or not you masked. You can nitpick the english, argue away but it won't change the fact that you masked.

My suggestion is that you don't try it in the future.

Also, it is very clear in the section rules about spamming this section. Can a mod please hand out warnings if he feels so inclined. As these threads deal with very emotional issues for some people, I prefer to keep them strictly business. Read the rules, they are there for a reason.

Bill
urban assault wrote: Bill? Hey, I said I was kidding! Bill, don't push that red button!
Sometimes some of the mods will try to step on you, or even mod your section. My advice is to fill a sock with marbles and hit them repeatedly until they stop. - Pianomutt2000.
TheRook
Forum Addict
Alliance: Warlords of Briton
Race: Humanoid
ID: 30679

AssAsinX wrote:also, im not looking to get any posts from not important ppl like ur selves. because i have no care about wat u say

i just want the mod to explain how using Modded is bad, since im using teh * to censor my word.

either explain this or remove the wanring clarkey. not interested in non modz opinions. so STHU

I'll become his officer to make it better...

you probably wont be reading this as I'm assuming you will have been banned...
My Account for Sale (cold hard cash) at the link below (Have a look its a great deal!)
http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 1&t=174111

Main ID = 30679 | Ascended ID = 1467
Mordack
The Spider
ID: 8500

Honours and Awards

TheRook wrote:
AssAsinX wrote:also, im not looking to get any posts from not important ppl like ur selves. because i have no care about wat u say

i just want the mod to explain how using Modded is bad, since im using teh * to censor my word.

either explain this or remove the wanring clarkey. not interested in non modz opinions. so STHU

I'll become his officer to make it better...

you probably wont be reading this as I'm assuming you will have been banned...

That's a good assumption. After recieving a third warning from me, again for swearing, AssAsinX was given a two week ban. Hopefully he'll use this time to cool off and develop a more productive way of dealing with things.
"I bet you thought you'd seen the last of me.."

(TB)
The Doctor
Time Lord
Race: Time Lord

Honours and Awards

For when he is unbanned...

Masking

Using random symbols to "mask" a word

For example, say "Assasin" was a banned word...a****** would be masking, as would a#^&#$% and many other variants.

Explained. :-D
Formerly known as Haz

Nine out of ten doctors recommend going to an amusement park this weekend.
The Tenth Doctor doesn't want to go.
Spoiler
CC Leader: n haz thsi time it wasnt ur fault
Bralor wrote:hey haz how long do you estimate until someone blames you and masses HVE again?
Field Marshall wrote:On a seperate issue - where is Haz? He's the glue we really need right now!
SuperSaiyan wrote:I'm a staff member so naturally I'm used to unjustified abusive commentary, so really I don't mind ;)
Zeratul wrote:
Ĕɱƿŷ wrote:So I heard that when becoming a moderator you are subjected to hours and hours of "The Forum is good, the Forum is great, we surrender our will as of this date".

that is incorrect... nothing resembling prostration...

Forced labor on the other hand........ :sge
SuperSaiyan says (2:04 PM):
*that was kernal potter
*colonel
*wow I just made that typo

SuperSaiyan says (2:05 PM):
*no one will speak of this
*or I take muff's veggies away
*and he starves
Hope says (2:59 AM):
*hypothetically, how bad would it be if i descended someone... but forgot to Godquest them first, and they're active, and in an active alliance...
Hope says (3:00 AM):
*hypothetically...
Murris says (3:00 AM):
*ah **Filtered** why am i descended....
Angnoch Freddie says:
i hate being a mod...
i just wanted the blue color XD
pianomutt20000
Forum Zombie
Race: Tauri
ID: 0

Everyone,

I know how it is to lose your temper and say things that you shouldn't. Nothing grates more then a two week ban.

So, I am locking this thread as resolved. Let him approach me via pm if he needs guidance or assistance.

Bill
urban assault wrote: Bill? Hey, I said I was kidding! Bill, don't push that red button!
Sometimes some of the mods will try to step on you, or even mod your section. My advice is to fill a sock with marbles and hit them repeatedly until they stop. - Pianomutt2000.

Return to “Case Archives”