CYA

for all the 'I quit' threads....
worry not - if you come back, you are not punished :)
Indigogazer
Fledgling Forumer
Alliance: Lone Wolf
ID: 22635

CYA

Due to the disgraceful way i've been treated over the last 4 days i've just had a gutful.

As suspected i finally got my account back but over 100hrs of not being able to login while account was active is cyber death in a real time game, especially in a time of war.

Started playing this game 20th Feb 2005 and i've met some great ppl in that time.

Cheers
Iƒrit
Forum Addict
Alliance: The Legion
Race: System Lord
ID: 22479
Alternate name(s): Hansel, Nighthawk

Re: CYA

:( dont leave its only a game
GrizzZzzly
Furling
Alliance: Tauri Alliance
Race: Bear
ID: 29003

:(
Spoiler
[TL]Brdavs says:
I reckon his mum gonna get him socks and stuff
time for me to step up :P
keep the childhood rolling
you know its over when you start getting underwear for christmas
I still tear up when I remember when my childhood ended like that
poof
one year legos
next year "brdavs, you`re 23 dont you think youre a bit old for legos now"
brutal I tell you
Spoiler
Mordack wrote:Personally, I am not a huge fan of life. I am of the general opinion that, from start to finish, it's painful and miserable; and that anybody that tells you differently is either trying to have sex with you or sell or you something.

Similarly, I believe that people in general are inherently flawed. Deep down, we are programmed to hurt one another; either physically or emotionally. People are naturally selfish and greedy; governed more by bestial urges than common sense or ethics. Society is a terrible thing, too. The more supposedly civilized we become, the more immorality and decadence become the main staple of our daily diet.

Before Lost concluded, my main flippant excuse for not killing myself was that I wanted to know how it ended. I will get back to you with a new one when I find it.
Spoiler
EPA BMMJ13 says:
:(
you should go eat
like 30 of them 32 oz steaks
Stanley says:
im stuffed right now
EPA BMMJ13 says:
store them in your cheeks for later
unification
Fledgling Forumer
Alliance: EPA
Race: Living God of the AJ
ID: 36256

Bye JaseB.
The way things went with EPA were not very nice for all involved, but still it was nice knowing you.
id=36256
pianomutt20000
Forum Zombie
Race: Tauri
ID: 0

JaseB wrote:Due to the disgraceful way i've been treated over the last 4 days i've just had a gutful.

As suspected i finally got my account back but over 100hrs of not being able to login while account was active is cyber death in a real time game, especially in a time of war.

Started playing this game 20th Feb 2005 and i've met some great ppl in that time.

Cheers

JaseB,

Goodluck dude. I remember hearing from Wolf359 that you'd be coming after me once, made me think twice.

You had a reputation for playing this game with honor, and should you decide to return. Look me up, and i'll help you rebuild/return.

Bill
urban assault wrote: Bill? Hey, I said I was kidding! Bill, don't push that red button!
Sometimes some of the mods will try to step on you, or even mod your section. My advice is to fill a sock with marbles and hit them repeatedly until they stop. - Pianomutt2000.

Return to “Quitting....”