Ascending help

For newcomers to ask questions to the other users... this section will usually answer most questions... requesting resources (naq/UUs/ATs) is not to be done here...
GameSquire
Forum Addict
Race: The Canadian Tollan
ID: 0
Alternate name(s): StarGateMan

Ascending help

Ok I am just curious what will I get when I ascend for the third time, I have ascended twice as a Tauri/ Tollan. Another thing what is "Ascended Blessing" in your Technology page, mind you, you'll get this tech when you have ascended twice.

Nuto edit: not really the right place for this topic sorry. Moved to somewhere more appropriate.
Tacet
Forum Regular
Alliance: T I T A N S
ID: 84055

Re: Ascending help

Ascended Blessing is a percentage chance to do double damage when attacking or defending. Your third ascension will allow you to buy one more level of ascended blessing - thus increasing the chances of doing double damage.
GameSquire
Forum Addict

:-D I've always wondered about that, thanks for the help!

Tacet wrote:Ascended Blessing is a percentage chance to do double damage when attacking or defending. Your third ascension will allow you to buy one more level of ascended blessing - thus increasing the chances of doing double damage.
GameSquire
Forum Addict

Ok one more thing when you ascend 4-5 (and more) times do you get more levels of Ascended Blessing? For Example, when you have ascended 5 times you get 4 levels of Ascended Blessing.

StarGateMan wrote::-D I've always wondered about that, thanks for the help!

Tacet wrote:Ascended Blessing is a percentage chance to do double damage when attacking or defending. Your third ascension will allow you to buy one more level of ascended blessing - thus increasing the chances of doing double damage.
FreeSpirit
Writer of the Gamestory
Alliance: Forgotten Prospects Leader
Race: Tollan/ Jedi
ID: 1947914
Alternate name(s): Wes

StarGateMan wrote:Ok one more thing when you ascend 4-5 (and more) times do you get more levels of Ascended Blessing? For Example, when you have ascended 5 times you get 4 levels of Ascended Blessing.

When u ascend 6 times u can have 6 ascended blessing technology's this is also the max u will recieve while ascending. U will also have 30% bonus to your military stats after this per ascention you will recieve 1% bonus to your military stats

If u have more questions feel free to add my msn: happy_hardcore_freak@hotmail.com
2008 award
Quotes & Stats
Noobert wrote:You encounter a Wild FreeSpirit. You flee.
Drahazar wrote:woop freespirit getting things done, forceful yet kind, the perfect lover ...
GoAG of the Tolah - TOE - TUS - TUN - TUK
GameSquire
Forum Addict

Ok cool, thanks for the :smt100 . :)
~FreeSpirit~ wrote:
StarGateMan wrote:Ok one more thing when you ascend 4-5 (and more) times do you get more levels of Ascended Blessing? For Example, when you have ascended 5 times you get 4 levels of Ascended Blessing.

When u ascend 6 times u can have 6 ascended blessing technology's this is also the max u will recieve while ascending. U will also have 30% bonus to your military stats after this per ascention you will recieve 1% bonus to your military stats

If u have more questions feel free to add my msn: happy_hardcore_freak@hotmail.com

Return to “Newbie/ FAQ Forum”