Lois Lane/4917/Universe.

list of users that, due to poor behaviour, not fulfilling deals, or otherwise, are banned from trading....
DO NOT trade with these people, else you will lose what you give!

Moderator: Market Mods

Tyber Zann
JUAN's Successor, Buck's Inheritor, Semper's mailed fist
Alternate name(s): Tyber Zann, tom twin

Re: Lois Lane/4917/Universe.

maybe kick his teeth for being rude
Help find my old Tyber Zann sigs :(
Cole
Forum History
Alliance: Generations
Race: System Lord
ID: 7889
Alternate name(s): Legendary Apophis, Apophis The Great, Legendary

JOS wrote:...
Just lol.

I'd count myself lucky it was Lois and not a scammer who you got to do your homework Swishhy, because that's one of the easiest ways to get yourself scammed =/

I mean seriously? Who the hell pays someone UU to do their homework for them? :?

True...
And this dude is seriously, in the end, the one I wouldn't trade with.
Slapping a respectable person never gets you anywhere good when you also do it unrespectfully.
Tacet
Forum Regular
Alliance: T I T A N S
ID: 84055

Universe wrote:
tom twin wrote:I believe SHE payed you back 11mill....

Do your own work.

He let the broker expire, into my unprotected account. Good thing I wasn't raided.

Anyway, waiting on the guy to broker ME now for his UU's back, since obviously me brokering him doesn't have the intended effect.

A bit mean, but if he misses the broker PM or something, it might be a viable option to send it direct?.. Though I agree with Clarkey, no need to send it back anymore. You did your part - you offered the horse the water, it still has to decide whether to drink or not.
12agnar0k
Forum Addict
ID: 0

God Clarkey wrote:
Swishhy wrote:i have payed him 10 mill UU out of 20 mill UU for him to get a WW2 report done for me about 3-4 days ago and he said that he would get me my rough report done on thursday but i havent heard from him yet. i have sent him multiple messages on forum, msn, and ingame but he has not responded back.

i am not calling him a scammer just yet. this is just a mainly to get his attention. because i need to know if he is scamming me or not, its not a big deal if he is or not i just need to know if i will having to be doing the report or will he be doing it.

if he is bailing out on me then i have just wasted 3-4 days of work time.

will post chat logs up soon when i have time.

Do your own sodding home work.

seconded
Cole
Forum History
Alliance: Generations
Race: System Lord
ID: 7889
Alternate name(s): Legendary Apophis, Apophis The Great, Legendary

I think this should be locked. This topic is only discrediting her, just by having her name on this list alone, while she did nothing wrong at all there, and isn't a scammer at all.

Return to “The Black Listed Traders”