Logging into someone elses account.....

ohknee0
Fledgling Forumer
ID: 0

Logging into someone elses account.....

I logged into my account fine but wheni ********** i got logged into 'fine dine decca' s account ranked around 951. I beleive i could have done anything i wanted to, but i took several screenshots and did nothing else.

I have repeated this, i think atm people can log into others account.

Main server
Realm name: _()ne()_
THOR: The Replicators will soon consume all that they can within our home galaxy. Yours will be next.

O’NEILL: I thought we were too primitive to consume?
fine_dine_decca
Forum Grunt

wat??? u were in my account??? how??? and thanks for not doing anything!
ohknee0
Fledgling Forumer

Yes, i have screenshots of all your realms pages. I logged in and out twice.
You have 206 msgs and 32 turns.......

i think this is happening alot atm reading some other threads.
THOR: The Replicators will soon consume all that they can within our home galaxy. Yours will be next.

-neo-

Weird....i use firefox, i can double click on username in forum and it brings up 'fine_dine_decca' and i can select to log into forum....... :shock:

once again i took a screenshot.
fine_dine_decca
Forum Grunt

admin can u fix this so ppl cant go into my account, some1 else might get in and they mightnt be as nice as ohknee0!
Lord Dougy
First Evil Ori Assasin

r u guys from the same school or something?
coz that could explain it.

if not then u might have a problem
---->Lord Dougy<---- aka _lord_dark_

Bow down to the First Ori :twisted:
ohknee0
Fledgling Forumer

lol, i'm way too old to be at school :D

seriously though, i have read on other threads in 'bugs' and 'cheaters',etc numerous ppl suspecting or genuinely having had someone log into their account and transfer units, etc to their own account (some ppl are calling it hacking) . i think 'danger' accidently found himself in someoen elses account and instead of doing nothing and reporting the fact, he transferred stuff to himself. Cheating or bug abusing? You decide......if ppl are abusing bugs then it's nothing new in this game. Whatever, Forum needs to do something about it when he has time to look into this. I still have the screenshots i took.

btw: decca i logged into your twice that day but cannot do it anymore :) ......i put the ******* in after i posted how i did it and decided to keep it to myself. i have not been able to do it again since then.

Sniping_Viper_1
Forum Newbie

i normally open this forum and then two stargatewars screens one for main and one for quantum and i log into my accounts. now if i'm on the forum and i click a link to someone it opens up another window and i can view their stats. if i wait for the session time out if i then refresh instead of being asked to login i get logged into someone elses account. i belive a large part of this issue could be resolved by limiting number of logins per person. might get annoying but it would add security in a way
Eternal Usul
"Special Title"
Race: Goa'uld System Lord
ID: 19701
Alternate name(s): Xjba#1819(battle.net)
Eternal Usul(Steam)

:shock:

I wonder if anyone's ever logged into my account...
"Arrakis teaches the attitude of the knife - chopping off what's incomplete and saying: "Now, it's complete because it's ended here."

-"Collected Sayings of Muad'dib"
GhostyGoo
Forum Addict
Alliance: 5PYM45T3R
Race: HE WHO KEEPS ME HERE
Location: ZOOMING THROUGH YOUR EGO AT A ZILLION MILES AN HOUR

Honours and Awards

Flagged for administrative attention.

-Goo™
ImageImageImage
Spoiler
GhostyGoo wrote:Yesno.
the3rdlibra wrote:if it's a silly turnip head competition you want, i'm going to decline as i think i may have met my match in you vegetable brains.
Cersei Lannister wrote:Debasing? I am not the one drawing crazy pictures of force fielded stick figures.
Energise
Magical Monkeys & Grapefruit Migration:|:Hallowed are the Gò.Ó'ri™ **fixed**
ohknee0
Fledgling Forumer

GhostyGoo™ wrote:Flagged for administrative attention.

-Goo™

Return to “Bugs Archive”