missing logs.

mechwarrior

missing logs.

at first i thought i must be loosing it but now i am certen i am missing logs from both attak and covert. atleast 8 from covert and 4 from attak all hapend within 3 days ago all but 2 hapend yesterday and i still have some logs befour and after the missing ones. shouldnt this be fixed as missing logs is realy enoying. most if not all the missing logs where attaks and i think sabs from the 1 person (cnat tell the sabs as they where ???? but i am almost certen they came from him. )
mechwarrior

doesn anyone care that logs are missing so u cant see who attaked and sabed u? otherwise if u dont check regualy u could be missing alot of wepons and have no log to see if u where acualy sabed and stuff like that
Jean Gregoire Gabriel
Revolution of the Mods

Honours and Awards

Well it's really hard to check without specifics. If you leave your unique ID along with times (game-time ideally) you believe these attacks/covert operations happened but didn't appear as logs, then the issue is a lot more likely to be resolved. If you don't feel so comfortable posting these details, email Admin at mailto:admin@stargatewars.com with these details.

J.G.G.
Revolutionary

for some reason it wont acsept my login detals. i get an acsessed denide. my unique is http://www.thegatewars.com/stats.php?id=19984 it hapend roughly 2 days ago around this time the sabs and 1 of the attaks another attak a few hours later and then 1 the day befour dont have a clue on that time. they did apear as logs but the logs are nolonger there.

BTW just conferming that was me.
JIX
Forum Addict
ID: 0

lmao seanet your still not loged in
Apadamek (goo is life) wrote:Jix cannot be banned, all fear his marijuana and Alcohol induced fits of massing and raiding

*hides*
Sleipnir
Merriest Mod in the West

Honours and Awards

They were all from the same person? And is this person still around?

As soon as you build an idiot proof system, somebody else builds a better idiot.

If it moves, kill it. If it doesn't move, kick it until it does move, and then kill it.
Artiglio
Forum Regular

i noticed my covert logs go from about 17 pages to only 2 pages, i dont think there is anything wrong but it is actually only the covert logs over the past 5 days i have left, which it says it should be :P

or did i totally miss the point in this topic ...
jfonggy
Forum Newbie

yer same thing happened to me aswell ages ago

- cso1bw farmed me and to get throught my defense he attacked me 7 time :(

anyway a few days later the attack logs disapeared - when i check cso1bw out he had ascended

so does ascending wipe out attack and sab log for that peron specifically?
Sleipnir
Merriest Mod in the West

Honours and Awards

jfonggy wrote:yer same thing happened to me aswell ages ago

- cso1bw farmed me and to get throught my defense he attacked me 7 time :(

anyway a few days later the attack logs disapeared - when i check cso1bw out he had ascended

so does ascending wipe out attack and sab log for that peron specifically?

Most likely that's the case. I wipes all of your messages when you ascend, so it probably also wipes your logs. And I think the same database slot is used for both the attacker and defender's logs (at least thats how I would program it). So when the person ascends, his logs are erased from both his log page and the recipients'.

As soon as you build an idiot proof system, somebody else builds a better idiot.

If it moves, kill it. If it doesn't move, kick it until it does move, and then kill it.
JIX
Forum Addict

Sleipnir wrote:They were all from the same person? And is this person still around?
yes it was he's in my alliance am use to his spelling

and the same thing is happening to me and my officers
Apadamek (goo is life) wrote:Jix cannot be banned, all fear his marijuana and Alcohol induced fits of massing and raiding

*hides*
mechwarrior

yes they where all from me u can ip check if u want i loged in and it loged me out almost straight away dam cookies must be messing up sorry about that
mechwarrior

i just checked the guy asended that would be the reason thats enoying as hell through asention logs clearing

Return to “Bugs Archive”