question

Ombudsman Case Archives
goosemaster
Forum Newbie

question

viewtopic.php?f=132&t=130832

does this mean i can post pictures saying that clarkey is gay, and that is totally OK, or is it only moderators that are allowed to behave that way?

i noticed also that clarkeys confession to posting a picture saying master raider is gay was in the thread, was that disregarded?

greeting

/ a concerned citizen

im not master raider but clearly clarkey is misbehaving.
award winner of "MOST UNFIT MODERATOR EVER"

CLARKEY

clarkey insults, clarkey accuses, clarkey posts offensive images, clarkey is rude and abusive. AND, he is a moderator.. *AND*.. his bad behavior is accepted by the board admin.. talk about one messed up forum
Clarkey
Multi Hunter
ID: 0

Honours and Awards

Re: question

yes you are master raider.

And what you FAIL to understand is that i did NOT post any images ON this forum and I did NOT edit any of your POSTS.

i hope that clears up the situation.
Image ImageImageImage
goosemaster
Forum Newbie

Clarkey wrote:yes you are master raider.

And what you FAIL to understand is that i did NOT post any images ON this forum and I did NOT edit any of your POSTS.

im not master raider.

you changed an image that master raider had linked to your homepage to an image saying that master raider is gay, and then you quoted master raider to make sure that the image saying "mater raider is gay" stayed.

you are an unfit moderator. a moderator should not be allowed to humiliate people in what ever way they want..

CLARKEY

clarkey insults, clarkey accuses, clarkey posts offensive images, clarkey is rude and abusive. AND, he is a moderator.. *AND*.. his bad behavior is accepted by the board admin.. talk about one messed up forum
goosemaster
Forum Newbie

Earendil wrote:Isn't ban evasion against the rules as well?

Seriosuly, if your trying to 'go after' clarkey with rule breaking you need a bit more than he said she stuf -_-' and learn a little bit about politics while your ar it, because you can't always appease everyone and some people have their undershort pulled up too tight...

It has been looked at at before and nothing came about it, so drop it MR

well, im not master raider, i just support him :p

i don't want to "go after clarkey", i just don't think he is fit for being a moderator. maybe i should behave badly, rude, insult people, accuse people, post offensive images on the forum and so on, and then you will make me a moderator too?

CLARKEY

Clarkey
Multi Hunter

Honours and Awards

goosemaster wrote:

im not master raider.

you changed an image that master raider had linked to your homepage to an image saying that master raider is gay, and then you quoted master raider to make sure that the image saying "mater raider is gay" stayed.

you are an unfit moderator. a moderator should not be allowed to humiliate people in what ever way they want..

Firstly i quoted the pic before it was changed, when u posted the pic of me to attempt to bully me.

Secondly, you were "technically" stealing my bandwidth by linking directly to an image on my web space. I have every right to do what i want on my own web space.
Image ImageImageImage
goosemaster
Forum Newbie

Clarkey wrote:
goosemaster wrote:

im not master raider.

Firstly i quoted the pic before it was changed, when u posted the pic of me to attempt to bully me.

Secondly, you were "technically" stealing my bandwidth by linking directly to an image on my web space. I have every right to do what i want on my own web space.

yet another confession that you changed the image so it was displayed "master raider is gay".

pianomutt, how much more evidence do you need that he is an unfit moderator?

CLARKEY

Zeratul
Elder Administrator
Alliance: Lucian Alliance
Race: Templar
ID: 7
Alternate name(s): Hrefna
Reitha

Honours and Awards

congratulations on getting a ban for bypassing ban, goosemaster a.k.a. shamelesshero...

your ban time has now been reset to two weeks...
"Great holy armies shall be gathered and trained to fight all who embrace evil. In the name of the gods, Browsers shall be changed to carry the internet out amongst the peoples and we will spread Firefox to all the unbelievers. The power of the Firefox will be felt far and wide and the wicked users of IE shall be converted to use the true browsers."

Curious about our color? Feel free to ask...
Clarkey
Multi Hunter

Honours and Awards

Ok time to set this straight, and give Pianomutt a more open picture, not that he's not aware already.

This is my side of the story, and my honest truth. i did do things that may be I shouldn't have, but I will at least admit that, but I won't say I'm sorry for doing it, because i'm the one that is subjected to Master Raiders bullying, abusive comments and down right filthy mouth.

1. YES I created a simple image saying "Master Raider is gay"
2. YES this was after Master Raider (shamelesshero) posted a link to an image of me on my website in an attempt to bully, abuse and ridicule me. i would not do a thing if I was not provoked.
3. NO I did not post the image or edit any of Master Raiders posts to get this picture on the forum.
4. NO I did not abuse my Moderator Powers by displaying this image as I did not use my mod powers to edit any posts.
5. After Master Raiders 2 week ban was over I then removed said image. This was not because I was asked to as no-one had asked me. I felt it was no longer right to have the image there.
6. Master Raider was "technically" stealing my bandwidth by linking (without authorisation) to an image of mine on my Web Server.
7. YES I have complete rights over what I do on my web server, that includes changing images.
8. Master Raider has carried out a sustained personal attack on me on forums and ingame by doing the following:
a. Posting abusive comments about me on the forums
b. Posting my image on uglypeople.com referring me as gay and then advertising the link on forums and ingame
c. abusive messages sent to me ingame
d. impersonating me to mimic me on forums and ingame
e. places this in his signature on forums "award winner of "MOST UNFIT MODERATOR EVER"

CLARKEY

This clearly shows an ongoing hate campaign towards me as it would and will appear in every post he makes on the forums.

I accept I should not have done the "Master Raider is Gay" image. However, as I said before I do not do such a thing if unprovoked. I will not apologise for my actions. I have admitted I may have been wrong on occasion, but I and only I have seen the disgusting contents of Master Raiders ingame PM's to me, and they are way beyond anything I have done.

I know Shamelesshero, Goosemaster, Lepricon and Kurai have all been banned and unless Master Raider has any further accounts he cannot post here until his ban is over. But Master Raider has had ample opportunity to speak with the Ombudsman in a professional manner, an opportunity which he has failed to take on every occasion.

Bill, please take your time to digest what I have said.
The information above is the complete honest truth.
I have not purposely held anything back, and I am confident that this can be resolved professionally between us two.

If you need any further information please do ask.

I await yours or Master Raiders comments.
Image ImageImageImage
pianomutt20000
Forum Zombie
Race: Tauri

Shamelesshero [ 182 Posts ] - yeah zera, beat me too it :P

Sigh.

Clarkey, I don't find that you did anything wrong...I was already aware btw :)

Shamelesshero.......- Have some class, you dislike the mod Clarkey.....so what? Work towards bettering yourself and becoming a mod
yourself.

This whole thread is just a personal attack on Clarkey, by a person that is determined to have him fired...It will not happen. If you continue to bypass your ban, eventually jack pulls out the permaban hammer (extreme edition) and uses it on your forum account.

Keep that in mind before launching another PERSONAL attack, which i might add.....is grounds for a warning. Infact, i'm going to recommend that a warning be issued to all accounts that purposefully bypass their bans.

Bill
urban assault wrote: Bill? Hey, I said I was kidding! Bill, don't push that red button!
Sometimes some of the mods will try to step on you, or even mod your section. My advice is to fill a sock with marbles and hit them repeatedly until they stop. - Pianomutt2000.
ramen07
Forum Expert
Alliance: Forgotten Prospects
Race: Paisano

hey clarkey, just so ya know, kurai was my former alliance mate, so either 1. it was his forum account that got banned or 2. its shamelesshero posing as kurai.

just giving you a heads up :D
Jack wrote:That's the General folk for ya, always serious with a stick shoved up their ass
General Riviera wrote:You should stop being a spoon, read the forum rules and abide by the them. At least if you choose not to, learn how to break the rules in style.

Return to “Case Archives”