Suggest any improvements
Iƒrit
Forum Addict
Alliance: The Legion
Race: System Lord
ID: 22479
Alternate name(s): Hansel, Nighthawk

Ascension Perspective

How long is administration going to avoid the issues players see with ascension before the server really becomes completely dead?

How long are players going to use this section to come up with suggestions for a server the administration doesnt want to develop?

I see alot of matching perspective with issues invovling the ascende server and for a long time at that, along with that I see a deviant attittude from the developer about the ascended server. So ask yourself, how long before the server is completely unused and losses all purpose?

My 3 top concerns with the server are decension, assassin battles, and growth. I will share my ideas and perspective on all 3 issues.

1.) Decension

a.) Your main realms is attached in some form to your ascended realm, if you are decended then you should loose your bonuses (as you already do) and should not be able to recieve an ascended bonus's from battle (not sure if this gets affected or not when decended).

b.) The ability to decend needs to be made possible, to many players have no need to check their ascended because it is to difficult to descend players. And people do not even try because they are unsure how frquently a player does or doesnt check their account. Besides that because of the current system even if you have the lowest stat posible you are still un-descendable!!!! THIS NEEDS CHANGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2.)Assassination

a.) Assassinating a realm is beyond way to easy!! Turns are limited and you can spend very little effort to eliminate oppenets planets with very little cost of turns and planets. With a realm where growth is high you would imagine the cost to use such an ability would require more losses and would cause players to think twice about using such an ability that can even be hidden....

b.) So where to begin? give atttackers the ability to defend your realm along side your assassination planets, why this option?? easy, one this causes players to arm fighters thus changing the rank boost and changes the stragey of the entire server, causing a huge mix-up of the sniper tactic. It causes more losses, boosts the cost of turns and requires players to focus on their stats to have a better effect (more so then it does now). However when hunting assassins it should remain the same system as it is now.

3.) Growth

a.) Growth is absurd and needs attention!! Decrease the cap and increase the effect of the losses when above the cap. And make charisma a little less effective.

b.) The cap should be lower, and the realm losses in growth for being over the cap should be higher. Charisma is way over powered and needs balancing. Fleets are in my opinion perfect.

A side concern I have is the Command Star.

4.) Command Star

a.) why is this so useless compared to everything else in the game? Make it either more powerful or remove it from the game entirely. My choice of the two would be increase its effect, why cause it gives something else for players to increase and would detour them from other stats and abilities this giving others a chance to catch up in those areas.
Lore
Fountain of Wisdom
Alliance: The Dark Dominium Empire
Race: System Lord / AJNA
ID: 1928117

Honours and Awards

Re: Ascension Perspective

He waited 2 yrs to introduce Deascention.
schuesseled wrote:And Yes, If someone attacked me with a knife and I had a cannon I would shoot them with it.
Age old saying that, "Dont bring a knife to a gun fight"
Reason, youll get dead.
David Bliss
Forum Expert
Race: God
ID: 0

Re: Ascension Perspective

I completely agree with all of those. The command star is def. useless....

Last bumped by Iƒrit on Fri Dec 26, 2008 7:34 am.

Return to “Suggestions”