Military Experience

Platypus0
Fledgling Forumer

Military Experience

ive seen come suggestions and opinions about ME so i decide to create a topic to discuss that..

first it would be good to fix the math.. for exemple sabs are note count the way it should.. and may be change some numbers? come on, 1 planet < 20 super defs.. 1 ms weapon = 1 super def... and so go on

second would be good if loses are count negative.. for exemple 1at super lost = -300

third (and last for now) an option to reset ME (lots of acc are traded here, reset can be good). create a total record (can be reseted) and a anual / semestral one that have a rank (if you reset total obviously would reset it too). and kepe the temp one, good to keep track of particular battles

pls more ideas, and pros/cons on these ones

:D
Lore
Fountain of Wisdom
Alliance: The Dark Dominium Empire
Race: System Lord / AJNA
ID: 1928117

Honours and Awards

Re: Military Experience

been asked for repeatedly, just use the search button and you will see all these ideas in other threads.

All Good ideas BTW
schuesseled wrote:And Yes, If someone attacked me with a knife and I had a cannon I would shoot them with it.
Age old saying that, "Dont bring a knife to a gun fight"
Reason, youll get dead.
Platypus0
Fledgling Forumer

good to keep some ME suggestion on top.. may be some admin read it :P
Lore
Fountain of Wisdom
Alliance: The Dark Dominium Empire
Race: System Lord / AJNA
ID: 1928117

Honours and Awards

"Some Admin" read this section every Day.

Game admin does not.

You get more attention pushing a already started/long running thread over starting 15 different threads on the same matter. IF Admin ever does look, he will look at 1 thread and more then likely no more then 1.

8)
schuesseled wrote:And Yes, If someone attacked me with a knife and I had a cannon I would shoot them with it.
Age old saying that, "Dont bring a knife to a gun fight"
Reason, youll get dead.
Platypus0
Fledgling Forumer

Lore wrote:"Some Admin" read this section every Day.

Game admin does not.

You get more attention pushing a already started/long running thread over starting 15 different threads on the same matter. IF Admin ever does look, he will look at 1 thread and more then likely no more then 1.

8)

you gotta point ;D

Return to “Suggestions Archive”