What's so great about making someone your comander?

For newcomers to ask questions to the other users... this section will usually answer most questions... requesting resources (naq/UUs/ATs) is not to be done here...
Lord_Core
Fledgling Forumer

Re: What's so great about making someone your comander?

Ascended_Azgard wrote:What do you get for it??? :wink:

money and extra unit production for the person that you are under, as for you I have no idea...
_____Jedi_____
Forum Grunt
ID: 0

Well in the case of my officers they are instructed in the ways of cool 8) :lol:

Sy~
TOAA
_The Order OF Allied Aliens_
GhostyGoo
Forum Addict
Alliance: 5PYM45T3R
Race: HE WHO KEEPS ME HERE
Location: ZOOMING THROUGH YOUR EGO AT A ZILLION MILES AN HOUR

Honours and Awards

Game Updates wrote:Officer Screen
If you have officers, you will see the officer heading underlined, and clickable. Clicking it takes you to an officer management page.

Officer / Commander:
You can only make your commander one of your own race. This will not cancel existing officer/commander relationships, but going forward all officers must be the same race as the commander.
Commanders can give mercenaries (or racial equivalents - any being who fights for currency and not honor of the realm) to officers.
Commanders can dismiss officers.
Commanders can set a '% Income to Officers' rate. It varies from 10 to 30 percent. This does three things:
1)For every unique click that an officer gets, the commander gets a portion of an untrained military unit as well.
2)Every turn that the officer earns untrained military units,the commander will earn a portion of a unit as well, adjusted by the '% Income to Officers' setting (the higher the setting, the more untrained military the commander will get).
3)This percent of income per turn is held back from the commander, and divided equally amongst all officers.

Commanderless Warriors:
If you have no commander, you have 2 alternatives:
1)Keep no commander. You will get a 10% bonus on income, and a 10% bonus on military unit generation when you have no commander. This is the lone wolf stamina kicking in.
2)Make yourself your own commander. This will earn you a 20% bonus on military unit generation (including unique clicks)as your self-inflated ego will draw additional troops to you.

i know sometimes it's easy to just post about your problem, but please..
1. pick the correct forum to request answers
2. try to ensure you have looked everywhere for your answer :)

Goo
ImageImageImage
Spoiler
GhostyGoo wrote:Yesno.
the3rdlibra wrote:if it's a silly turnip head competition you want, i'm going to decline as i think i may have met my match in you vegetable brains.
Cersei Lannister wrote:Debasing? I am not the one drawing crazy pictures of force fielded stick figures.
Energise
Magical Monkeys & Grapefruit Migration:|:Hallowed are the Gò.Ó'ri™ **fixed**
Apocalypse.
Forum Irregular
Location: Hell (where all the other Hell spawns hang out) , awaiting my well earned damnation

depending on how muchyour commander gets you get 1020 or 30 % of it and he/she in turn gets a fraction of your unit productiondepending on how high they set the fraction you get.
Also commanders good ones at least teach uhow to playthe game and protect you when they can .

Avatar And Banner Created by BAHAMUT SGWs Number one Graphic designer.

Bringing up the same question

no commander - 10% bonus on income 10% bonus on military unit generation

Make yourself your own commander - 20% bonus on military unit generation

Commander -10%-30% of commader TBG divided out between his officers

no offense guys but this seems like there is little incentive to sign up under some one?

or is there more to it than this.
Robosheep

Wait, then, commanders don't get extra income and such just by haveing officers?
RepliMagni
Forum Addict
Alliance: Loner :P
Race: NanoTiMaster
ID: 1908448

So how do you make yourself your own commander?
BleedBlack
Fledgling Forumer

At the bottom of your 'Command Center' page is a recruitment link.
Click it.

Before you go spamming it everywhere, there are rules to using it, so, check 'em if you decide to advertise.
Press Ctrl+W FTW

Return to “Newbie/ FAQ Forum”