Pure Chaos

list of users that, due to poor behaviour, not fulfilling deals, or otherwise, are banned from trading....
DO NOT trade with these people, else you will lose what you give!

Moderator: Market Mods

Famine
Forum Regular
Alliance: Ghost Riders
Race: Unforgiving
ID: 1926423
Alternate name(s): *4th Horseman

Re: Pure Chaos

senor infuego wrote:Well after speaking with pure harmony i was told that he never scammed anyone and it was kavc. I dont have any evidence but i trust him b/c ive known him for a while. Anyways im done posting on this b/c ive done nothing wrong. Obviously somebody is scamming and if i knew who it was i would turn them in b/c i play with honour thats why im in omega and anyone thats ever traded with me will vouch for me.

PS for accusing me Famine your now my enemy your best planet is gone 100k def not enough and dont expect to keep any stats. Just cuz were both fighting janus doesnt mean were on the same side.

I here u are not even fighting in the war u sit there like Yggdrasil and be farmed,,,My best planet????/ LMAO at least i have some.....And yes it will be interesting to slap u around...taking planets then jumping on ppt is a good tactic for ppl like Scammers....

Kavc...we have started with u....

Pure harmony......we are not done with u...

Senior Infuego (Scammers best friend).....Your next..:) Have a nice day..

Kavc
Fledgling Forumer
Alliance: DoC
Race: System Lord
ID: 1926603

u are stupid famine!!!!

u are taking the planet inisn guy **Filtered**!!!
~Sasuke Uchiha~ Trade feedback's:
http://herebegames.com/StarGateWarsNew/ ... 74&start=0

Prior - Prophet - Messiah - Incarnate - LG - LG1 - LG2 - LG3 - LG4 - AG - EAG- AGL - IAG - TAG - PTAG - LTAG - QTAG - KTAG - GAG - TOE - TUS - TUN - TUK

GREAT MUSIC STUFF :)

Famine
Forum Regular

I am done in this thread....I will be finishing this in the Vendetta section.....

Kavc.....have a nice day..:)

GeneralChaos
Forum Addict
Alliance: Omega
ID: 59627

If members of FUALL where involved in scamming, i suggest contacting an FUALL HC member to have them look into it, as no alliance in the FUALL will stand for scammers.
Deep within Noob Cave, you find a strange pool filled with a glowing blue liquid. You think back to what your mother told you about unfamiliar liquids found in caves.

You're pretty sure she said "Drink it! What's the worst that can happen?"
Famine
Forum Regular

GeneralChaos wrote:If members of FUALL where involved in scamming, i suggest contacting an FUALL HC member to have them look into it, as no alliance in the FUALL will stand for scammers.

Thanks GC..

born to die
Forum Regular
Alliance: 0
Race: 0
ID: 0

:shock:
Vortexal Assassin
Forum Grunt

if people are too dumb to read their broker before accepting that is their fault, as it is not scamming, it is just proving how dumb people are that play this game, i know many people that have done it during war times for a laugh and a few that has during peaceful times as well.

myself personally during a war got 2k ats from the opponent coz they didn't look at the broker they just accepted (i did send 1500 back, 500 were mine for his stupidity and he was fine with that).

maybe you all should actually find out what a scammer is, as you all see to have no idea.
In the End, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends

pra3tor
Forum Newbie

Unless I got my 20m UUs back from Pure Chaos, every single one in mark of the asgard will feel my wrath and I will take it out on every single mark of the asgard account that I see in perg.
Try me if you want to.
Qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum
Vortexal Assassin
Forum Grunt

so you were a dumb **Filtered** and accepted the trade hahahahahahahahaha

people dont learn
In the End, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends

Clarkey
Multi Hunter
ID: 0

Honours and Awards

Vortexal Assassin wrote:so you were a dumb **Filtered** and accepted the trade hahahahahahahahaha

people dont learn

Why don't you grow up.
Image ImageImageImage
pra3tor
Forum Newbie

Vortexal Assassin wrote:so you were a dumb **Filtered** and accepted the trade hahahahahahahahaha

people dont learn

actually I'm learning to be heavy-handed next time I got offered a fake broker. Which means, I will mass the whole lot of mark of asgard regardless the result, so when I got about 200m UUs from mark of asgard, I may or may not leave off mark of asgard members, and running to other tags will still get my wrath, unless you decided to chicken out and kick pure chaos off ?

As far as I can tell, one mark of asgard peaced me after I set to war on the whole clan, yay, more naq and UUs for me to re-take.
And for the one that dec peace on me, sorry dude, I'm going to suck UUs and naqs from your alliance regardless your stance on me. This is one instance that I WILL not set peace to those that set me peace.

As far as I'm concerned, this is just one instance where I won't set peace.
Like one of my planets said, I hold long grudges.

Which id I'm on? That's for me to know, and for you to find out :P

EDIT: when this attack bug got resolved, hehe, we'll dance mark of the asgard.
Famine
Forum Regular

,,,Kavac and I have settled our differences,,,Peace has been restored between us....

As for the Pure Harmony account (Pure Chaos) ,,,It is still going and anyone defending this account will be held accountable as well....

Pure Harmony ran to perg,,,,seems he ran into a few mates of mine in there too...:)

pra3tor...you need any assistance,,please feel free to ask...:)

Famine

Kavc
Fledgling Forumer
Alliance: DoC
Race: System Lord
ID: 1926603

yap thats right... me and Famien are now OK have a peace and ''friend ship''!

i will now play normaly and hope no more differences like this one :)
~Sasuke Uchiha~ Trade feedback's:
http://herebegames.com/StarGateWarsNew/ ... 74&start=0

Prior - Prophet - Messiah - Incarnate - LG - LG1 - LG2 - LG3 - LG4 - AG - EAG- AGL - IAG - TAG - PTAG - LTAG - QTAG - KTAG - GAG - TOE - TUS - TUN - TUK

GREAT MUSIC STUFF :)

pra3tor
Forum Newbie

don't worry man :D
I'll be getting some of the juicy UUs from mark of asgards and some of them are not going to be gaining gnr for long :D
PS: he ran to perg eh? wheeee... I'll be hitting perg again soonish :D

Return to “The Black Listed Traders”