Quick broker

netwarrior
Forum Grunt
ID: 79748

Quick broker

What is a quick broker?
To put it simply, its a broker with a shortened time limit. After, lets say, 1 hour the brokerer has the option of cancelling the trade and then looking elsewhere for the goods. After another hour the broker will be automatically cancelled (returned to bank or left in the open).

Implementation
When your setting the broker and youre typing the trade details in, I would like to have (somewhere on that page) an optional tick box for quick brokers.

Reasoning
While some players have what I call a fast broker turnaround and can accept really quickly, some players take forever. Im sure everyone hates having all 3 brokers open. So as an alternative to increasing the number of open brokers, I think its a good idea to speed them up a bit.

Possible disadvantage
While I think this update would be balanced for the most part, it may provide difficulties for smaller players. This might happen if a small account has to sell or other wise juggle relatively large resources to meet the demands of a large broker. This is why I have chosen 1 hour. 20 minutes to recognise the broker, 20 minutes to gather it all together (and set PPT) and another 20 minutes for those with poor internet connections/other problems. Longer than 1 hour might make this update useless.

What do you think? Could this work? Is this fair? Let me know below!
Netwarrior
ID 79748

Hammond: Colonel O'Neill what are you doing!
Jack: in the middle of my back stroke!

Trade feedback click ->Here
CABAL
Forum Expert
Alliance: Aquila Ignis
Race: Death Watch
ID: 0

Re: Quick broker

To me, not much use, you might aswell give broker'er ability to cancel broker... (It'll also reduce the 270bil naq for 1000 naq trades :/)

MS-1 -> T-26 -> T-46 -> T-28 -> KV -> KV-3 -> IS -> IS-3 -> IS-4 -> IS-7
netwarrior
Forum Grunt
ID: 79748

Re: Quick broker

Hmmm...interesting. Nice to hear peoples feedback. Thanks SuperSaiyan and csp4.0. Im sure ive heard others rant a bit in the forums, so im sure im not alone in this. Perhaps its to do with the volume of brokers!?

I'd be interested to know if you guys broker infrequent for large quantities or only accept brokers.

Personally, I trade between 1-5 brokers per day and I get stressed if I see all 3 slots taken. Its like im missing out on something.
Netwarrior
ID 79748

Hammond: Colonel O'Neill what are you doing!
Jack: in the middle of my back stroke!

Trade feedback click ->Here

Return to “Suggestions Archive”