Turns/Market Turns

Noobert
Sedin Triplet
Alliance: Mayhem
Race: A Canuck
ID: 57572

Re: Turns/Market Turns

Tetrismonkey wrote:Noobert, if you've been playing the game as long as you say and you cannot understand what im getting at, then there is no hope. When you limit the number of ATs, then people must pick and choose where to use then, where as now, they dont have to, seeing as how ATs are so readly avalable.

The market is a market, adding or subtrating from the whole is like how the US economy is, its like throwing wood in a fire, your only helping it burn. If you want the AT prices to go down, then you must play the market. Its all about supply and demand. The supply isnt dwindling, its people buying them before you can. Thus making it seem as though its low. With the Turn tick so high im amazed that people find it hard to get ATs. Hell, if I really wanted to, I can get 10k within an hour.

Since when does a person ever have to pick and choose attack turns? They can do with them what they wish, limited or not. You never have control over what a person will do with their turns in that game.

People buying them before I can? Er..do you even visit the Market? I sat there on Sunday for maybe 4-6 hours waiting to get 3K ATs. Day before, sat there 3 hours waiting to get 4K. Day before, waited 5 hours to get 5K ATs. I had my topic bumped every 2 minutes to the top of the pile fighting with other 3-5 topics on hand. Some people gave up, some didn't.

So you tell me, are they dwindling? Or are people just not selling to me? I pay Market Price, sometimes lower as well. Hell! I even throw a tip to get return sellers.
Sarevok
Forum Addict
Race: NanoTiMaster
ID: 0

I think people don't like you :shock:
I have a list of 50, to which 2-3 are selling every day.
Noobert
Sedin Triplet

Sarevok wrote:I think people don't like you :shock:
I have a list of 50, to which 2-3 are selling every day.

How many turns do you use a day?

Depending on any given situation, I can waste up to 10-25K a day. That is not the point I am trying to make though. The point is that the fact is there are not enough out there for people who actually will use them.

A few more won't hurt, and people seem to get butt hurt over the suggestion of 320 more per MT in an ever increasing turn Market. It makes no sense. :lol:
Sarevok
Forum Addict

10k an hour
Noobert
Sedin Triplet

Sarevok wrote:10k an hour

.. :lol:
Sarevok
Forum Addict

you don't believe me. Ok
Noobert
Sedin Triplet

Sarevok wrote:you don't believe me. Ok

I don't.

Then again, I am thinking of the sense of farming. Not just gathering 10K ATs, and going raiding for an hour then stopping, repeating, etc.

I'm talking going for hours while still managing to buy 10K ATs right after you lose them. :D
Ashu
Michael Westen
Alliance: TAF
Race: Human
ID: 81691

Honours and Awards

This isn't really going anywhere...can i spam this thread? :-D
Bias Admin colour
Sarevok
Forum Addict

No, is my hijacked thread.

Your right but, i'd have to buy them and store in someone else's account, so i can use them when the ppl aren't on

On Topic:
More turns would allow for faster growth, but probably result in more aimless massings

Return to “Suggestions Archive”