Ombudsman Case Archives
Cole
Forum History
Alliance: Generations
Race: System Lord
ID: 7889
Alternate name(s): Legendary Apophis, Apophis The Great, Legendary

Skunky permabanned?

I really don't understand how can he be permabanned...seriously, when one gets a second chance and doesn't do again what caused his/her permaban, why would you permaban them for very smaller reasons ("spamming")?
I understand there are rules to follow, but heck...isn't it bit of a tough one deciding there considering his status with warnings?

Afterall Skunky is a sig maker, and also a Replicator Mod. It's not like he's just coming to forums for "spamming": to annoy his game/forum enemies for the "lolz" and *only* that.
So what now? "We will change nanoti mod because last one was permabanned for spamming a vendetta thread". Come on! :? That's bit too nasty there! :shock:
Jack
Evil Reincarnated
Alliance: The Empire
Race: Dragonborn
ID: 6475

Re: Skunky permabanned?

People whom are given a reprieve of their permaban are told that they must follow the rules, and that they will be held to them strictly. They are also told that if they get banned again they are out for good, those are the rules they have to follow. It may SEEM harsh, but it is not, especially considering they are allowed back on the forum after having been permabanned.
Ya'll acting like you know what monster is
Me have 25 years in the monster biz
All monsters think you can fuss with this
Well you can talk to me Snuffleupagus
Me sneak into your house, me leave before dawn
Your daughters will be pregnant and your cookies will be gone
Malx wrote:Make kids not cancer!
Manetheren
Forum Elite
Alliance: Tauri Alliance
Race: Ancient
ID: 0

Jack wrote:People whom are given a reprieve of their permaban are told that they must follow the rules, and that they will be held to them strictly. They are also told that if they get banned again they are out for good, those are the rules they have to follow. It may SEEM harsh, but it is not, especially considering they are allowed back on the forum after having been permabanned.

What he said ^.
zeekomkommer
Forum Addict
Alliance: sigma leader
Race: systemlord
ID: 70578

Jack wrote:People whom are given a reprieve of their permaban are told that they must follow the rules, and that they will be held to them strictly. They are also told that if they get banned again they are out for good, those are the rules they have to follow. It may SEEM harsh, but it is not, especially considering they are allowed back on the forum after having been permabanned.

yep, what jack said
Clarkey
Multi Hunter

Honours and Awards

Hey, just popped back to reply to a few posts in my quit thread, but I so could not ignore this thread.

I thought the forums smelled a bit fresher, then I saw this thread.

All I gotta say is that I knew this would happen to the Skunk. I think I knew months ago, in fact the day he was let back on to the forums. Once a Skunk, always a Skunk.

Hey Man and Zeek, hope you're hanging in there with the whiners. I'm sure you're doing a great job, and keep it up if you are.

Nimras..... don't bother replying to me, I know what ya gonna say!
Image ImageImageImage
Manetheren
Forum Elite
Alliance: Tauri Alliance
Race: Ancient

Closed.

Return to “Case Archives”