having a problem with 48 hr ppt

Ascended Ra
Forum Irregular
Alliance: ~T-E~
Race: Wraith
ID: 21

having a problem with 48 hr ppt

I was wondering y it cost double what u can hold in ur bank to get 48hr ppt maybe its just me but i have been having this problem for the whole wave so can i get some help with this or atleast someone explain y it cost soooooo much.

P.S. here is an example of what i mean......i go to buy the 2x24hr and it cost me over 161 bill when i only hold like 72 bill....help plz
Sorrow
Fledgling Forumer

Re: having a problem with 48 hr ppt

Looking at my stats and cost I'm pretty sure it's cost is equal to 1 day's income. Your bank size is 2 days income x0.75 so your bank should always be bigger than the cost of a 2x24 PPT, should be 1.5 times bigger at least.
Last edited by Sorrow on Mon May 04, 2009 2:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ascended Ra
Forum Irregular

hmm well in two days i could have that but i cant hold it in my bank so yea.

by the way i thought the ppt goes off of what u have in ur miners anyways?
Sorrow
Fledgling Forumer

Then I would guess that your bank is messed up like some of the others since you should be able to hold enough naq under any circumstances.
EnVy!
Forum Irregular

may be dumb question but did you untrain all miners?
NOBODY IS PERFECT...
I'M NOBODY
[BoT] Jason
Forum History
Alliance: TA
Race: DIEDAYDIEDAY
ID: 13003152
Alternate name(s): Pimp,Slenderman

ya and then train them a into attackers

my PPT cost 0 naq but for 1 turn i had 0 income :lol:
Pimping

Feb 06, 06:16 Field Marshall Attack defended 15 88,977,968 0 x,x62,635,278,400 900,114 details

| | Hero of the Year | |

Winner: BMMJ13
Ascended Ra
Forum Irregular

it does the same thing with or without miners in it or not it just doubles what my bank can hold and that would be the price like say i hold 50 bill naq and so i go to the market to buy the 2x24hr ppt and it would say like 100 or more bill to get it it just dosent make sense to me

ps srry if i dont use commas i dont like them even tho they might help :P
Affirmation
Forum Intermediate
Alliance: The Magnificents
Race: Ancient
ID: 42530
Alternate name(s): Affy 'Bad Affy' or just Crazy Old Man Affy

Sorrow is correct, the formulas work in such a way that your bank size should always be large enough to at least cover the cost of the 48 hr Market PPT. The 48 hr PPT does change cost according to how many Miners you have trained, and also your Realm Alert level, because both of those items change your per turn income, which also affects the size of your bank, and the cost of the PPT. (If I use the Market 48 hour PPT I always untrain all Miners and set Realm Alert level to None because this makes the 48 hour PPT the cheapest it can be bought for...)

Others this Era have had bank size issues, and many more probably also have them but just do not realize it until faced with a dilemma such as yours. Here is the thread on some issues related to the Market 20% bank bonus BUT, in it is also a very precise explanation by Forum of how the Bank size and bonus are calculated, maybe this will help you make your case about your current Bank size:

viewtopic.php?f=19&t=141493

Tomorrow (or later today - Wednesday) is the Admin chat and you might want to try to get onto that and alert the Admin about your bank size issue, be prepared to give him your account id and info!

Hope this helps, :-)
What Happened to my Siggy????

Damn it Bernie!!

Affy? or 'Bad Affy'...:
Spoiler
What in the H E double LL happened to the Siggy's???

Return to “For Admin -Bugs”