Being able to cancel brokers

Khorest
Forum Newbie
Alliance: Pure Venom
Race: Lich
ID: 1941867

Being able to cancel brokers

OK picture the scene, you have a resource to sell that you want to get rid of quickly. So you go through the market thread and find a recent buyer thread thats online. So you set up your broker, expecting it to come within minutes. You wait, until its time to go to bed/work/the pub, still the resources have not arrived. Days go by, all the time the market rate goes up until finally the broker expires.

Some of you may have been in this situation, and know how annoying it can get. My suggestion is to add a button similar to the reject and return button on the broker page of the person who set the trade so if it falls through because the person disappears for a few days then you can get your stuff back instantly.

Sorry if this has already been suggested, i had a quick browse but couldnt find anything.

For the terminally lazy
Suggestion - Add a cancel button so your resources arent hanging around in failed brokers for days because the person wont accept them for whatever reason

Caladon
Forum Regular
Race: Chaos Marine
ID: 40983

Re: Being able to cancel brokers

SuperSaiyan wrote:been suggested many times before khorest, not gonna happen, way too exploitable

and it isn't needed, just gotta be more careful ;)

I agree that it isn't need SS. It is a nice mechanic in the game that players have to play around.
If I have traded with you, please give feedback:
http://herebegames.com/StarGateWarsNew/ ... 8&t=132155
Lore
Fountain of Wisdom
Alliance: The Dark Dominium Empire
Race: System Lord / AJNA
ID: 1928117

Honours and Awards

Re: Being able to cancel brokers

One of the most valuable asset in SGW is a good traders list. Get 10 to 20 well known, active, reputable trader. Get them on MSN, and you will never have a need again.

Main thing is, know your trade partners if its a critical trade.
schuesseled wrote:And Yes, If someone attacked me with a knife and I had a cannon I would shoot them with it.
Age old saying that, "Dont bring a knife to a gun fight"
Reason, youll get dead.

Return to “Suggestions Archive”