24:Exile

Where players can relax and discuss their favorite TV shows a*WARNING* spoilers may abound *WARNING*
Wolf359
The Big Bad Admin
Alliance: EPA
Race: Tauri
ID: 0

Honours and Awards

24:Exile

Okay, seen a couple of trailers for this now.

Seems to start off with a couple of government agents arresting (or at least trying to arrest) Jack for a number of crimes, including torture of prisoners under interrogation etc (he's only saved the damn country 6 times - and died twice while doing it!). So, trying to arrest Jack - the governments first mistake.

It seems to go on with Jack operating outside, even against the government while protecting some refugees/children (not too sure on this, only caught part of the clip) - and was that Robert Carlyle I saw in the trailer, asking Jack for help?

24:Exile is touted as a break-away from the CTU-oriented plots of Seasons 1-6, but how will it fair in comparison? It's a risk, since the format has worked extremely well so far.

24 is still a show that is gripping - every episode! Yes, sometimes you think 'why did they do that, the idiots!?' or 'why didn;t they just do what Jack told them!?'.

I never watched the first season when it was first out - the thought of a show where each episode was 1 hour of a day didn't seem that entertaining to me - but too many people harped on about how good it was - so I watched the first 2 episodes of Season 2 when it was screened in the UK on BBC. After watching them, I went out and bought Season 1, and watched it all before the 3rd episode of Season 2 was screened - and I've been hooked ever since!

Jack Bauer is nails! :-D
Severian wrote:So I say as a last resort, splice Semper & Wolf359 for a good balance, Clone said unholy abomination a hundred times, let loose on forums and problem solved.
Mod Speak
JolietJake
Forum Addict
Race: Soul Man

Re: 24:Exile

yeah.....I didn't start watching until Season 2 and have been hooked ever since. The season premiere was tonight (unfortunately, I missed most of the first hour) and am intrigued by this season so far

Don't sweat petty things and don't pet sweaty things.
temptress wrote:well I do call him jesus sometimes, but you don't want to know ;)
:lol:
well to be technical I usually say
"jesus, JJ get out of my clothes" :lol:
Chuck
Forum Newbie

I enjoyed it. :D
Ive now started watching season 7 on Sky. 8)
Chuck
Davian Thule
Fledgling Forumer
Alliance: TAAE
Race: Space Marine
ID: 1916788

Jack Bauer is epic!!!

"When Jack Bauer wants to pray he just has Chloe patch him through to God"
JolietJake
Forum Addict
Race: Soul Man

Dr. Beckett (Paul McGillion) is in tonights 2-hour season finale

Don't sweat petty things and don't pet sweaty things.
temptress wrote:well I do call him jesus sometimes, but you don't want to know ;)
:lol:
well to be technical I usually say
"jesus, JJ get out of my clothes" :lol:

Return to “The TV room”