Alliance: Familly
Race: brothers
ID: 0

weps gone?

after every attack
succes or failed? :shock:
Spoiler
Tziki wrote:
Bebita a known Spy from the server war, who joined TO under false pretences yet again has a filthy trick up his sleave. In fact it appears the Filth up his sleave is DDE and Mayhem. When confronted about them supporting Bebita and Rob3rt (as there were suspicions as to be a tiny account got his MS and Naq / Turns etc) neither deny their involved behind the scenes but instead hint towards it being a coincidence.
R8 wrote:the shock of seeing bebita in my attack logs after so long was too much to handle so I had to hit vac mode to try and recover for a few days

catch ya later :D
jabujabu
Forum Regular
Alliance: Owned.
Race: Nub.

Re: weps gone?

unless it's overwhelming
which you can do

A demonstration of lulz :
Spoiler
bebita
Forum Zombie
Alliance: Familly
Race: brothers

Re: weps gone?

what?
22:13 slayer01670 55,311 Naquadah Gained 1 0 3 102,762 32,098 details
my wep gone without any chance to see something from her :shock:
Spoiler
Tziki wrote:
Bebita a known Spy from the server war, who joined TO under false pretences yet again has a filthy trick up his sleave. In fact it appears the Filth up his sleave is DDE and Mayhem. When confronted about them supporting Bebita and Rob3rt (as there were suspicions as to be a tiny account got his MS and Naq / Turns etc) neither deny their involved behind the scenes but instead hint towards it being a coincidence.
R8 wrote:the shock of seeing bebita in my attack logs after so long was too much to handle so I had to hit vac mode to try and recover for a few days

catch ya later :D

Return to “For Admin -Bugs”