s1eepy/Bilbao Pan - wanted a rollback? got it....

Forum
Site Admin

Honours and Awards

s1eepy/Bilbao Pan - wanted a rollback? got it....

ok - a few things
1) the sab is fixed. it was not 'live ready' ... and i guess you folks beat me to it.
2) congratulations to S1eepy and Bilbao Pan - you found an exploit, and used it enough to ruin the game. FYI there was a 'bonus naq hit' formula in there, allowing one to get 100x the win, if they beat a higher rank. would also only work 1x per turn. With ME and untrainables and such in rank, it should have worked - UNLESS someone 'rallied back and forth' with a friend, to always get a huge hit, at the 100x, then repeated back and forth each turn. with 10+ hits each way, at an average of 116729298924274157 per win, well... welcome to a rollback. and sorry - no bonus for fighting stronger opponents. there MUST be a reason to really fight, not always farm, but i guess i think of something else....

anyway - there will be a rollback to midnight gametime. i really hate this.
Don't make me use this!!!
Angnoch
Dancing Shark God
Alliance: ~Leaf Village~
Race: Care Bear
ID: 1917273

Re: s1eepy/Bilbao Pan - wanted a rollback? got it....

*hugs Admin* thanks admin see you at the mod meet Wednesday :)
Spoiler
Neimenljivi
Forum Zombie
Alliance: Lone wolf
Race: Slovenian
ID: 82089

First I'd like to thank you for doing this fast enough :)
Secondly I am not really sure if you should be angry with S1eepy and Bilbao, admin, or thankful to them...Imagine what such an exploit would cause if someone discovered it mid era or on the end and exploited it then :?
However I do have an idea that would possibly help you with keeping the naq bonus and prevent people from exploiting it all the time. If you zero someone's defense (meaning your hits were 50% or more of the hits caused the destruction of weapons) and that person was ranked higher before you massed him - you'd get the naq you farmed from that account in the last 24 hours or so? It would again encourage people to fight but prevent them from exploiting it as I doubt they'd mass a friend to gain 1 day of his income at most...It also wouldn't happen every time and, to prevent people from building def with cheapest weapons and then getting someone to farm them all the time, then hit them once to destroy those weapons, you'd need to spend at least 300 turns on someone's defense before it's massed down in last say 2 turns?

Thanks Jason for caring for us and fixing stuff we broke and once again, for an INCREDIBLE era :)

~Jack
Haz wrote:It took a bit of time, but the investigation has now been completed.
S1eepy will be banned for scripting, for the remainder of this era.
Name: S1eepy [ TheCheekyChickens ]
{Banned}
2012 Awards awarded to me:
Spoiler
Kikaz
For the Lulz
Alliance: Jötunheim
Race: Lulz
ID: 3471
Alternate name(s): Misery

Warning: Attempt to assign property of non-object in /game/stargame/quantumgate.stargatewars.com/i_ranks.php on line 133
EDIT:
On page http://quantumgate.stargatewars.com/battlefield.php

Wave reopened... That still there Jason.
Quotes
Meanwhile in MaYHeM
Duderanch wrote:And so it would come to pass, in December of 2012 the war between the ponies and the pandas broke out..it lasted 21 days, the result? Armagedon.
Noobert wrote:Kikaz scares me at times, and he's in my own alliance.
Dr. House wrote:I HAVE THE POWER! The power to warn, and I will **Filtered** use it too.
Kateaclysmic wrote: I thought you loved me, Kikaz. I'm getting an abortion.
Sarevok wrote:
Kikaz wrote:Ridiculous.
Congrats on the most constructive post ever...
Affirmation wrote: And Speaking of bad boys (the baddest)... Kikaz is right, Q is a family, and Affy is the love child of Kikaz and Kateaclysmic!! That is right... I am NOT AN ABORTION... but she never nursed me and Kikaz stopped being a terrible father figure to Affy years ago... Family - HA... Affy's old arse...[-X

Where is the love Kikaz??? WHERE IS THE LOVE (Dad... :smt047 ) ??? [-(
I creep though shadows
I rise up at night
I live just inside you
And give you a terrible fright
I walk through the darkness
I lurk under your bed
I live in your wardrobe
I creep up in the shed.
I tiptoe through the corridor
I follow you anywhere
I rip your braveness apart
And never ever care
I am fear so don't come near..
2007 Quantum Player of the Year Runner-up - 2011 Villian of the Year - 2012 Hall of Fame - 2012 Quantum Player of the Year Runner-up - Leader and Co-founder of the 2014 Alliance of the Year
Forum
Site Admin

Honours and Awards

was just a user in ranks that i deleted from users... dumb error :)
gone.

Kikaz wrote:Warning: Attempt to assign property of non-object in
EDIT:
On page http://quantumgate.stargatewars.com/battlefield.php

Wave reopened... That still there Jason.
Forum
Site Admin

Honours and Awards

topic closed. i do not mean to point fingers, but really guys - an almost infinite loop of 100x ?? you had to have guessed that was not intended...

anyway - back to general. keep bugs here to new bugs please. as of right now onwards :)

Return to “For Admin -Bugs”