Race: Tauri
ID: 0

Re: Whats every1s spy level? :)

:lol: there's not alot of 13 at all..
Chong089
Fledgling Forumer

alot of the higher ranked players have 13's
Some of the top drunk monkies have 14s and by what vengeance said a couple of days ago they should have there level 15 person now.
~Nemisis~
Forum Irregular
Alliance: ~RiCoS_WÅrLoRdS~
Race: Still Workin On That
ID: 1908396

lord_sithis wrote:alot of the higher ranked players have 13's
Some of the top drunk monkies have 14s and by what vengeance said a couple of days ago they should have there level 15 person now.

amazing what some can accomplish when they dont suicide off there 40 man alliance eh :smt005
~Vengeance Of Origins
"My gun is a simple tool that converts useless human trash into high quality fertalizer."
Proud Member Of PETA,"People Eating Tasty Animals"!
Chong089
Fledgling Forumer

V we had barly over 20 active members, dont know what your problem is with me, but you need to stop aiming every post as a insult post to me, in every topic i post in.
~Nemisis~
Forum Irregular
Alliance: ~RiCoS_WÅrLoRdS~
Race: Still Workin On That
ID: 1908396

lord_sithis wrote:V we had barly over 20 active members, dont know what your problem is with me, but you need to stop aiming every post as a insult post to me, in every topic i post in.

i didnt aim at you...
i simply stated a fact,that we save naq,we assist each other,and we accomplish whatever we set out to do.....

if i were aiming at you i would say something nifty..
~Vengeance Of Origins
"My gun is a simple tool that converts useless human trash into high quality fertalizer."
Proud Member Of PETA,"People Eating Tasty Animals"!
ljietuvis
Fledgling Forumer
ID: 1971117

18!
My apologies for my poor English
Richard Feynman wrote:God was invented to explain mystery. God is always invented to explain those things that you do not understand. Now, when you finally discover how something works, you get some laws which you're taking away from God; you don't need him anymore. But you need him for the other mysteries. So therefore you leave him to create the universe because we haven't figured that out yet; you need him for understanding those things which you don't believe the laws will explain, such as consciousness, or why you only live to a certain length of time — life and death — stuff like that. God is always associated with those things that you do not understand.
sperllock
Forum Grunt
Alliance: Hoosiers
Race: Ancient

wow, impressive. congrats.
ljietuvis
Fledgling Forumer

sperllock wrote:wow, impressive. congrats.

Thanks, I see that you'll get 17 soon. :-D
Richard Feynman wrote:God was invented to explain mystery. God is always invented to explain those things that you do not understand. Now, when you finally discover how something works, you get some laws which you're taking away from God; you don't need him anymore. But you need him for the other mysteries. So therefore you leave him to create the universe because we haven't figured that out yet; you need him for understanding those things which you don't believe the laws will explain, such as consciousness, or why you only live to a certain length of time — life and death — stuff like that. God is always associated with those things that you do not understand.
woodsyEK
Fledgling Forumer

i just started and 12 :D
My trade feedback please post if we have traded!
http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 8&t=155288
Hookoo2
Forum Expert
Alliance: Executive Solutions
Race: system lord
ID: 69357

i barely ever play and i have lvl 13 covert n lvl 12 ac

Seaborgium
Forum Intermediate

i login like every 2-3 weeks and i have lvl 15 covert, 14 ac
ljietuvis
Fledgling Forumer

sperllock
Forum Grunt
Alliance: Hoosiers
Race: Ancient

holy crap ljietuvis, how do play that much?
ljietuvis
Fledgling Forumer

sperllock wrote:holy crap ljietuvis, how do play that much?

:oops: :oops: :oops:
Hookoo2
Forum Expert
Alliance: Executive Solutions
Race: system lord
ID: 69357

i just bought lvl 15 lol so proud of myself

Return to “Origins General Chat”