In need of super awesome signature..(The ultimate challenge)

A record of past signatures, avatars, and any other graphics.

Moderator: Market Mods

semper
The sharp-tongued devil you can't seem to forget...
Race: God
ID: 0

In need of super awesome signature..(The ultimate challenge)

I won't lie. I am notoriously difficult to please when using other peoples signatures, I rarely change my signature so wont budge for anything less than utterly fantastic.

and since no one wants to give me the clips themselves.. it seems I need to try and get someone to make the signature.

What do I want?
Animated signature. Same dimensions as my V for Vendetta signature.

How much am I going to pay?
6mill uu and more. Depends how good it is. I can be generous if you give me what I want.

So what EXACTLY do I want?
Emperor Palpatine render..
http://img337.imageshack.us/img337/1664 ... inepl5.jpg

dark, imposing, cloudy background. I don't know.. have a look and experiment with grunge too perhaps? Try it and see. (I can provide a background to use.. as I have one already but this is only optional..)

Maybe with the animation centre left, I don't want it shoved in a corner though.

I don't want any personal marks or signatures on it either. This will be my signature.. not yours.

Animation:
Here is where it get's tricky.
First scene..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E4nTUDd0_iU
about 40-41 seconds into the clip. You see Emperor Palpatine swing round in his chair followed by some rather dashing clip of a big contingent of Storm Troopers marching about. Then arranged in front of their ships. (These come from Return of the Jedi, and Attack of the Clones Respectively).

The Next part of the clip, would be from Episode III. The part where Palpatine is lying down, force lightning Mace Windu, shouting "POWER! ABSOLUTE POWER!".

Nice smooth running animation too please, no jumping. If I can manage smooth animations some of the best talents we have here can easily do it. I don't want it constantly running either. A nice break in between each loop, and I don't want it to just be there and go away. The Last layer will need to fade out, and first layer fade in.

Time?
Well preferably sometime in the next five weeks. 23rd July is the close date. Faster it is done, the better really.

Final Note
First prize.. is I pay you uu, and I wear the signature.
Second prize.. don't exist.

I don't expect many takers - if any. But the offer for the job is there none the less.
Accolades/Titles:
Spoiler
Started Playing: April 2005
Honours (5): Hall of Fame 2009. Annual Awards Host 2008, 2009, 2013, 2014 and 2015.
Winner (12): RP'er of the Year 2008, Runner Up Poster of the Year 2008, Debater of the Year 2008, War of the Year 2008, Poster of the Year 2009, Alliance of the Year 2009 (Nemesis Sect, Creator), Alliance War of the Year 2009 (Nempire vs Mayhem, Instigator), RP'er Runner Up 2009, Knew You'd Be Back 2010, Conflict of the Decade (FUALL v TF), Conflict of the Decade Runner Up (Ga vs TF), Alliance of the Decade (TDD).
Nominated (8): Writer of the year 2007, Avatar of the Year 2007, Poster of the Year 2007, Villain of the Year 2008, Player Sig 2008, Race Player of the Year 2009, Most Missed 2010, Alliance Leadership 2010, Most Missed 2011.
Commands (3): Supreme System Lord 2008, 2010, 2011 and 2012. System Lord Council 2006 - present. Dark Lord and Emperor of the Nempire 2009 - 2011.
Alliances (9): DDE, EA, OSL, TFUR, DDEII, AI, RM, WoB, Nemesis.
Forum Roles (4): Former Misc GM, Race Mod (Goa'uld), Debate forum patriarch and mod.
sniper0432
Forum Elite
Alliance: Areseorii Knights [Leader]
Race: Spartans
ID: 1943098

Re: In need of super awesome signature..(The ultimate challenge)

*sees thread*

Hmm... I'll see...

*goes off to finish other sigs as quickly as possible*
Nigatsu_Aka
Forum Elder

I`ll provide something for you on this theme, but no sooner than 18th June.
murkar
Forum Regular
Alliance: Ougatz
Race: System Lords

I'm not attempting to do this, but for anybody who I'll just let you know how I'd go about it (because it's not as difficult as described)...

Go to keepvid.com, copy and paste the URL for that video that he posted into the blue bar near the top, and then hit "download."

When the next screen comes up, look at the two downloadable files. One should be .FLV, the other should be .MP4. You want the MP4 because you need an FLV player like VLC media player or Wimpy FLV player in order to play an FLV (Flash Video) file.

You'll then have to cut out the specific clip you want from the video you downloaded. There are a few different programs you can use to do this.

Build your sig as normal and insert your clip in the usual way. You can convert from an MP4 if needed. FLV converters are hard to find (good ones, at least, which are free and leave no watermarks), so use the MP4.

Good luck. Hope this helps you get what you're looking for Semper.
Nigatsu_Aka
Forum Elder

Power! Unlimited power!!! :lol:

If you choose it, i`ll replace my name with yours. Feedback is welcome.

PS. I had no ideea how to integrate the chair clip without interupting the flow, i tryed but i abandoned it because the result was not on my taste.
I hope that you like this clip.
semper

Nigatsu_Aka wrote:Power! Unlimited power!!! :lol:

PS. I had no ideea how to integrate the chair clip without interupting the flow, i tryed but i abandoned it because the result was not on my taste.

I shall certainly consider it! I might buy it even if I don't pick it as the final piece..
I do like it though.. the penash is there! the palpatine render sinisterly glaring up from the side, his moment of ultimate triumph playing behind him.

*falls in love with Ep III scene*
XD.

On a serious note. Yeah.. it's good.. I like it, but it is a shame that it's missing that scene any chance I can see it with it? - please, as long as it does not put you out much.

On the same thought.. is there anyway you can get more of that palpatine render into the picture and make it more black's, blue's, grey's and purples as opposed to uniformly green?
Accolades/Titles:
Spoiler
Honours (5): Hall of Fame 2009. Annual Awards Host 2008, 2009, 2013, 2014 and 2015.
Winner (12): RP'er of the Year 2008, Runner Up Poster of the Year 2008, Debater of the Year 2008, War of the Year 2008, Poster of the Year 2009, Alliance of the Year 2009 (Nemesis Sect, Creator), Alliance War of the Year 2009 (Nempire vs Mayhem, Instigator), RP'er Runner Up 2009, Knew You'd Be Back 2010, Conflict of the Decade (FUALL v TF), Conflict of the Decade Runner Up (Ga vs TF), Alliance of the Decade (TDD).
Nominated (8): Writer of the year 2007, Avatar of the Year 2007, Poster of the Year 2007, Villain of the Year 2008, Player Sig 2008, Race Player of the Year 2009, Most Missed 2010, Alliance Leadership 2010, Most Missed 2011.
Commands (3): Supreme System Lord 2008, 2010, 2011 and 2012. System Lord Council 2006 - present. Dark Lord and Emperor of the Nempire 2009 - 2011.
Forum Roles (4): Former Misc GM, Race Mod (Goa'uld), Debate forum patriarch and mod.
Nigatsu_Aka
Forum Elder

Semper wrote:

I shall certainly consider it! I might buy it even if I don't pick it as the final piece..
I do like it though.. the penash is there! the palpatine render sinisterly glaring up from the side, his moment of ultimate triumph playing behind him.

XD.

On a serious note. Yeah.. it's good.. I like it, but it is a shame that it's missing that scene any chance I can see it with it? - please, as long as it does not put you out much.

On the same thought.. is there anyway you can get more of that palpatine render into the picture and make it more black's, blue's, grey's and purples as opposed to uniformly green?

Haha... i was between blues and greens but decided to use greens because green is an more devlish color while blue is angelic, imo. This is very easy to change.

You want to see more of Palpatine from the left?... That means that i have to redesign this sig, because if i shrink him, then the clip will have to be smaller too. Perhaps, its better if i will do another sig with the chair clip... you want the armies gathering too, or just him revolving in the chair?
semper

Nigatsu_Aka wrote:
Semper wrote:

XD.

Haha... i was between blues and greens but decided to use greens because green is an more devlish color while blue is angelic, imo. This is very easy to change.

You want to see more of Palpatine from the left?... That means that i have to redesign this sig, because if i shrink him, then the clip will have to be smaller too. Perhaps, its better if i will do another sig with the chair clip... you want the armies gathering too, or just him revolving in the chair?

I see...

well you could just change the render.. and let me see it that way, if you would? I know it may mess up the make up of your sig.. but at the same time it could be hyinteresting.
Accolades/Titles:
Spoiler
DarkDayZ
Fledgling Forumer
Race: Ancients

lol
Firstly why arnt u doing this yourself. hahaha

Secondly i could do this, but I really really hate doing animated sigs. Just not my thing. srry Shaun, not this time

Lastly I would rather like to see more ppl attempt to do this, its a nice challenge. Plus the only way to improve is to push yourself, I mean alot of ppl say its too hard and I dont know what im doing. just play around, ask around. Look at a guy like Nightmare, he came to me bout 2 years ago with the skills of ms paint and now look at him. so come on guys i dare you all to push the limits.

P.s if u need help just yell, im always lurking around somewhere, im always happy to help.
semper

DarkDayZ wrote:lol

I can't get the clip. :(
Accolades/Titles:
Spoiler
sniper0432
Forum Elite
Alliance: Areseorii Knights [Leader]
Race: Spartans
ID: 1943098

Semper wrote:

If I can get the two clips to you, do I get anything in return... I think I got the unlimited power clip somewhere, just need to get the other clip and then send them both to you...
serrin
Fledgling Forumer
Alliance: Genesis
Race: Time Bandit
ID: 1923274

sniper0432 wrote:
Semper wrote:

If I can get the two clips to you, do I get anything in return... I think I got the unlimited power clip somewhere, just need to get the other clip and then send them both to you...

I think that time came and went, Semper actually did request the clips in photoshop format a while back.

Just Nigatsu isn't the only sucka out there, I have attempted to work this up.

Still not happy with it though, Video implementation still quite new to me.
ImageImage
Spoiler
Made ya look :P

Return to “Graphics Archives”