Sylar/Spock

Chat about your favorite movie?
Does that new film look great or like an epic fail?
Noobert
Sedin Triplet
Alliance: Mayhem
Race: A Canuck
ID: 57572

Re: Sylar/Spock

I don't know about you guys but after seeing Star Trek the movie, he didn't seem so bad..but then again, I didn't watch the original Star Trek.

I think he did an outstanding job. :P
~Thamuz~
Forum Expert

The thing i couldn't get my head round was why they cast winona ryder as spocks mum, they could of cast someone who was nearer to the age they needed rather than putting a load of makeup on her to make her look old! :?
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

~Thamuz~ wrote:The thing i couldn't get my head round was why they cast winona ryder as spocks mum, they could of cast someone who was nearer to the age they needed rather than putting a load of makeup on her to make her look old! :?

Probably because someone wanted to hug her.
Anyway, she did great.. quite the convincing old lady. :-D If I'd have that body by the time I'm 129.. :lol:

Interesting pic:
[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]

Oh, one more little thing I appreciated; the reference to "Admiral Archer's beagle". :lol: Cheers for including ST:Enterprise in the movie.
~Thamuz~
Forum Expert

Universe wrote:
~Thamuz~ wrote:The thing i couldn't get my head round was why they cast winona ryder as spocks mum, they could of cast someone who was nearer to the age they needed rather than putting a load of makeup on her to make her look old! :?

Probably because someone wanted to hug her.
Anyway, she did great.. quite the convincing old lady. :-D If I'd have that body by the time I'm 129.. :lol:

Interesting pic:
[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]

Oh, one more little thing I appreciated; the reference to "Admiral Archer's beagle". :lol: Cheers for including ST:Enterprise in the movie.

Ha, yea i thought that was good too, lets hope poor porthos materilizes sometime soon. :D
iron spiderman
Forum Newbie

I was just a fan of the movie as a whole. It was brilliant. JJ Abrams did a great job with it. The acting was fantastic, Leonard Nimoy blew everyone away imho. Best movie of the summer.
Noobert
Sedin Triplet
Alliance: Mayhem
Race: A Canuck
ID: 57572

Wait until Transformers 2 in the next week and a bit. ;)
Ridd1ck
Forum Elder
Alliance: Nemesis Tempest
Race: Necromonger
ID: 1961274

iron spiderman wrote:I was just a fan of the movie as a whole. It was brilliant. JJ Abrams did a great job with it. The acting was fantastic, Leonard Nimoy blew everyone away imho. Best movie of the summer.

BOO!! They destroyed the entire story line. First Trek to wipe out a story line without fixing it. :smt019

Only the dead have seen the end of war. (Plato)
Rudy Peña
Forum Addict
Alternate name(s): Wrath of Achilles

its was great.....from a trekkies point of view...its did seem a little off to me.
Spoiler
R0B3RT wrote: you are like my wife
you never loose :smt101
Spoiler
Field Marshall wrote:I don't think there is a single member ingame that could take on the lion at the moment. Not a single person...
I'm a brown nose. Sue me.

Return to “Grand Cinema”